PDA

View Full Version : 1.7TD (izuzi) Engine, (nova converted)

General Baxter
30-06-07, 08:48 PM
iv managed to pick up another 1.7td engine (std spec, apart from fuel and boost has been adjusted) engine has done 94k, no idea on cambelt

there are no boost pipes or intercoolers, included, some water hoses may be missing

please remember this will bolt stright into a nova, all the hard work has been done,

after ?50

collection only:thumb:

John
30-06-07, 08:59 PM
Wil this go in corsa b chap? i have 17d van that needs more go! I take it it still has pump, and turbo? Have you altered the pump yourself and heard it running? Ta!

big gra
30-06-07, 09:00 PM
what kind of speed and mpg do these engines do?

General Baxter
30-06-07, 09:02 PM
i really dont know how the corsa mounts,
if the engine mounts the same as the nova in the chasis i will say it will go in no probs

yes i did here it running, fuel and boost was altered from the old owner, the boost valve may need a little fondle as was running a little rich,
running F18 (largeblock gearbox)
engine is complete!

they do about 40-50mpg,

John
30-06-07, 09:11 PM
Ok cool, i've been doing a bit of research on this and the n/a turbo heads and blocks are the same, so i'm only gonna fit the turbo and pump, plus some additional hoses. i've already got a fmaic and some s/s pipework.
As long as the turbo is good, would you take 40 quid, can collect sat aft?

John
30-06-07, 09:12 PM
Ps are you atherstone nottingham and do you have a crane?

Mike
30-06-07, 10:27 PM
to mount in a corsa, use the corsa mounts, and the black brackets that the rubber mounts attach to ;)