PDA

View Full Version : what a sh*t country!!!!!

gazz
30-06-07, 05:31 PM
what is going on with this country..
bombs found in london,now explosions in glasgow airport..
WTF:mad:

dave.gsi
30-06-07, 05:40 PM
glasgow?

didnt know about that. ----> off to check news

gazz
30-06-07, 05:47 PM
4x4 been drove into the airport and exploded into flames with gas canisters on or something...

R1CH
30-06-07, 05:52 PM
Its not the country thats sh*t its all the crazy f**king muslims thats living in it !!!

NovaLad
30-06-07, 05:54 PM
I wouldn't say all the muslims are the problem it's the terrorist that just happen to be muslim lol..

gazz
30-06-07, 05:55 PM
Its not the country thats sh*t its all the crazy f**king muslims thats living in it !!!

that was my point but didnt want to be called rac*st..:thumb:

big gra
30-06-07, 06:07 PM
why do people want to bomb innocent people when its the government that they are angry at! lots of places are under threat of attack now, i live close to BAE WORTON which is were they make the eurofighter and if anybody wants to make an attack that would be the place, as it would put a halt to the production of jet fighters! very scary stuff!!

NovaLad
30-06-07, 06:07 PM
lol k ...

Stuart
30-06-07, 06:11 PM
awsome. R1CH, STOP reading the BBC news site or watching BBC news channels lol.

cant beat silly conjecture.

"terrorists" bomb civilians as they feel the Govt would react more to that rather than thei forces who are there for a kicking getting it...

General Baxter
30-06-07, 06:21 PM
your all forgetting to prase allah! lol

Nobby
30-06-07, 06:30 PM
who gives a **** about scotland!?

Mike
30-06-07, 06:54 PM

You stupid fcuking jeb :roll: lets go torch Brierly Hill, as most of its a sh1thole anyway :thumb:

Nobby
30-06-07, 07:04 PM
pmsl coming from someone who lives in wolvo chav land :D kant

Mike
30-06-07, 07:09 PM
pmsl coming from someone who lives in wolvo chav land :D kant

Brierly Hill chav bad boy wanna be race car drivers :thumb:

I live in Wednesfield son, a nice posh area where our neighbours across the road have an F355 and next door a DB9 :thumb: chav, i think not kid lol

NovaLad
30-06-07, 07:13 PM
Posh chav lol...OJ :p

Philsutton
30-06-07, 07:36 PM
its religion thats the route of all problems

Stoo
30-06-07, 07:42 PM
Anybody read the article extracted from an australian politicians speech basically saying if you dont like our country then Fack off!

if only eh!

See it everywhere i go, immigrants ruining our country. really gets my back up

ade
30-06-07, 08:20 PM
he stop knocking scotland and the midlands! I'm from both!

The glasgow airport things pretty scarey - theyve never targetted scotland before - repurcussions will be big - theres the minimal of tolerence to "foreigners" up here - many have been randomly attacked and this will just add fuel to the fire.

Wanna stop the majority of terrorism in the UK? remove troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Stoo
30-06-07, 08:22 PM
Wanna stop the majority of terrorism in the UK? remove troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.

wrong

rc
30-06-07, 09:42 PM
yea itis a **** country ----> glad im leavin for ayia napa in 6 hours :D

gazz
30-06-07, 09:44 PM
what ya doing on here then..lol

sleep now coz wont get much there:thumb:

rc
30-06-07, 09:44 PM
gotta finish packin as yet lol

gazz
30-06-07, 09:46 PM
have good time then bud..:thumb:

JSeymour
30-06-07, 11:54 PM
that was my point but didnt want to be called rac*st..:thumb:

muslim isnt a race, you can hate the fookers all yo want. like jews and christians there all as thick as each other.

really gets on my tits, if they dont like the country and its ways, culture and dont respect it, then **** off!

Big_Chap
01-07-07, 01:45 AM

your a pr!ck!

gotta love the reports tho, the locals setting about them til the police arrived, thats glasgow for you!

as said before, the foreigners will feel it more, not much of a tolerance for them up here, thats why there isn't many!

Big_Chap
01-07-07, 01:52 AM
also loving the quote i just heard on the news, a witness was giving his account and said when he walked out immediately after it happened, one of them was lying on the ground next to the car which was keeping him alight, someone asked an official if someone was gonna help him, he replied "nah, let the c*nt burn!"lol :thumb:

Ernie
01-07-07, 07:08 AM
I thinkl it is time to call in.
http://www.teamamerica.com/

rednova
01-07-07, 09:26 AM
also loving the quote i just heard on the news, a witness was giving his account and said when he walked out immediately after it happened, one of them was lying on the ground next to the car which was keeping him alight, someone asked an official if someone was gonna help him, he replied "nah, let the c*nt burn!"lol :thumb:

pmsl lol

General Baxter
01-07-07, 09:29 AM
really gets on my tits, if they dont like the country and its ways, culture and dont respect it, then **** off!

i would do, but the gov seems to take over ?900 a month tax off me, ?250NI, thats a bloody plane ticket:roll:

draper
01-07-07, 12:08 PM
^^ sellall your GSi front bumpers then lol

ill be leaving this crappy country as soon as i get the qualifications i need - if its not immogrants blowing stuff up its our own 'kind' destroying everything - great britian; whats so ****ing great about it