PDA

View Full Version : c20let water pipes

hoob
29-06-07, 01:14 PM
hello has any one got any pics of how thay done there water pipes on a c20let in a nova

Philsutton
29-06-07, 08:54 PM
which pipes are more interested in? Most are exactly the same as the c20xe except the turbo ones of course. On standard c20lets the turbo water feed is fed off the rad over flow then the outlet goes to the header tank. This doesnt however give a constant flow of water as it is an over flow, on mine i have taking my water feed off the small water pipe that goes to the far side of the inlet manfild (comes out the head, into the inlet manifold, then straight out a union) this has a constant flow of water an keeps me happy as mine tends to get rather hot.

hoob
30-06-07, 01:54 PM
the turbo pipes are the ones that are confusing me lol i didin no if i should use the calibra header tank ?

Philsutton
30-06-07, 07:42 PM
I always use the cav / calibra one as it means you dont have to rough **** a T-piece into the red over flow.

hoob
01-07-07, 10:54 AM
Thanks mate. i think i just use the calibra one then prob be the best way as i didin really want loads of T-piece every where lol have you got a pic of how you mounted yours? just to give me some idear