PDA

View Full Version : Mindless Vandalism - F**king scum!

Jim
27-06-07, 08:24 PM
So yesterday I was round at my girlfriend's sister's new flat helping her move in and putting up some blinds for her. We were there for most of the day and as we left at around 10:30pm my girlfriend's sister noticed a dent in the side of our Clio.

My first thought was someone had driven into it and driven off. I was stood there dumbfounded when a lad in the flat above said he knew what had happened. He proceeded to explain that someone had kicked the car and that the person responsible was more than likely from the building opposite. It turns out this building is actually a home for "Vulnerable Persons" WTF does that mean? I hear you ask. Well basically it's a "get back on your feet" building for young offenders to clean up there act - oh the irony!

This isn't the first time trouble has happened as a result of the people living in this 'half-way house' There seems to be one person in particular that causes most of the grief. Apparently he is currently on bail and has already broken his parole, so he's walking around without a care in the world doing whatever he wants.

Unforntunately no one saw exactly who did the damage so no one can be arrested for it, however, 2 officers turned up last night as the lad in the flat above phoned the officer who deals with that area. Trouble soon kicked off and before you knew it 13 police cars turned up and several arrests were made for disturbing the peace.

So where does that leave me and the Car? I reported the crime this morning to the police. We've informed our Insurance company and we're hoping to hear from a bodyshop tomorrow. We've had to pay ?175 excess for the repair. Anyway, I've rambled long enough. Now for the pics of the damage:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/640930232_2ffa36c789.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1383/640930270_2d21112056.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1249/640930310_b67da2cd22.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1029/640930444_c7de2ee360.jpg

I'm so angry that someone can do this and get away with it. I can't believe the estate agent didn't inform my girlfriends sister about this home for young offenders. These losers should be hung. F**king useless wastes of life bringing nothing but misery to the rest of the general public. Bring back corporal punishment and public hangings or send these c**ts to Iraq, unarmed with "I hate Asians's" tattooed on their naked, drug infested bodies as they parade through the centre of baghdad.

Lynsey
27-06-07, 08:25 PM
That really takes the piss dude... GRRRR!

draper
27-06-07, 08:26 PM
unlucky mate, cant beleive your gfs sister wasnt told either. theres a few of the 'half-way' houses in my town aswell, there nothing more than breeding grounds for the scumbags

tom_beverley
27-06-07, 08:29 PM
Tw@ts! :mad:

Although the Iraq idea is genius lol

Stoo
27-06-07, 08:31 PM
Absolute sickener mate!

What is this country coming too??

Stuart
27-06-07, 08:32 PM
ill look after her ;)

Jim
27-06-07, 08:33 PM
I shall be contacting the estate agents about this lack of information. I'm still fuming about it!

BigStan
27-06-07, 08:34 PM
My car got stolen from a area where there is one of those, i was well pissed off !

And i live in a area where there are little ****s that do that anyway just for the sake of it because you have something they dont or that its better than theirs, my car was dented a few times and the skirts taken off it, not alot you can do though !

Stuart
27-06-07, 08:35 PM
the criminals (the estate agents) might not have known.... the govt has a great habit of keeping things like this secret. Just call the papers, get the NIMBY's on a witch hunt. the house will be empty by the end of the week

Dave.
27-06-07, 08:37 PM
w*nkers.. chav scum.. feel sorry for you mate.

dave.gsi
27-06-07, 08:42 PM
gutted for you mate.

as bad as it sounds i suppose were gonna be seeing more and more of this sh.it as the lttle kids on the council estates grow up knowing that they can pretty much do what they like, knowing full well they wont get punished for it.

i mean the prisons are full and what is the governments approach? not building more prisons so the little pikey t/wats get locked up, but 'lets let them out early'. what message does that send out!

and they wonder why young people dont vote. dont know about you but i dont vote cos there isnt one candidate who id actually like to see in power.

whoever wins is full of s.hit and spin. what we really need is someone with balls. someone whos not afraid to tell the human rights lawers to shove it up their hoops and start putting chavs behind bars. 3 arrests and prison would soon clear the streets of pricks!

and untill we get someone like that this country is in s.hit street:wtf:

[rant over]

Stuart
27-06-07, 08:44 PM
I think its too far gone to recover...

draper
27-06-07, 08:53 PM
I think its too far gone to recover...

agreed

Dave.
27-06-07, 08:55 PM
what reg is the clio?

Riggy
27-06-07, 09:01 PM
gutted for you jim , but its like that all over now , i had my cav torched on my drive FFS lol

Jim
27-06-07, 09:19 PM
what reg is the clio?

It's an 03. Why?

I know Riggy, it's a f**king joke! You can't have anything these days and people are getting away with it. It's not on!

dave.gsi
27-06-07, 09:27 PM
my missus's lupo was broken into last week. smashed her window and grabbed her bag....purse phone credit cards the lot.

give me five minutes in a prison cell with the prick that did it and i'd deal out some justice....scouse style!

worst thing is, cos shes waiting for new cards to come im having to pay for fecking everything! grrrrrrr! im skint lol

Iain
27-06-07, 09:34 PM
my missus's lupo was broken into last week. smashed her window and grabbed her bag....purse phone credit cards the lot.

No offense but leaving a bag inside a car on view is asking for trouble, there's a lot of tossers around.

dave.gsi
27-06-07, 09:42 PM
dont i just know it. but you know how completely retarded blondes are!

told her she was a 'complete bellend' and she burst into tears. suppose my timing could have been betterlol

shes definately learned her lesson though and wont be doing it again in a hurry:wtf:

gazz
27-06-07, 09:42 PM
really p1sses me off when sh1te like that happens...
you work your nuts off to get good things inlife and some little w4nker takes it away just like that..

gutted for you mate..
just kick the f*ck out of him anyway for being scum

dave.gsi
27-06-07, 09:43 PM
oh and it wasnt on full view, it was stuffed under the passenger seat but obviously she must have left a bit sticking out:roll:

coombsey
27-06-07, 09:46 PM
you must get general baxter to move in with her

philly
27-06-07, 10:12 PM
you must get general baxter to move in with her

lol lol lol lol

i wondered if anyone would say that!

it is a real shame for what this country is coming too.

on my mums estate where i used to live it was really rough but luckily i grew up on there so most of the nob heads i grew up with so they know our family, touch wood nothing bad happened bar some silly monkey family moved in a few months ago and started giving her **** and climbing over the wall to get in the garden, making her scared of going out in her garden at times... someone in there own fecking home!!!

luckily enough it all got sorted now but nobheads like the guy who kicked the car in need to be told in cavemans terms,big fecking bat around the head! its the only way they understand and will know not to do again.

they get arrested they think so what, the dumb cnuts will bragg about being arrested!

"yo man spent the night in jail, sick innit got away with it too!"

get me a bloody gun!

BenNova
28-06-07, 12:30 AM
i think its a right pain as well, my wing mirrors have been kicked off twice, i've had my cd player taken and i woke one night to some banging to see two mugs kicking my car! just stood there kicking it! its ashame what the uk is becoming, i think i'm gonna migrate somewhere hot and less rainy in a few years time.

Ernie
28-06-07, 12:58 AM
youth of today you got to love them. Should started cutting fingers of from a first offence. They would soon stop.
Sorry to hear about the car Jim.

Andy
28-06-07, 09:38 AM
****holes......hope they snuff it before they breed

Teggy
28-06-07, 10:52 AM
holly s**t, what is the country coming to i say bring back dungons hang um upside down only aloud bread and water, not i sentance you to 6 months in butlins

BenNova
28-06-07, 10:56 AM
i agree i think capital punishment had its good points, i just dont know how the thugs that run riot round britan stay out of prison, i think if someones commited an offence and they do it again it should be straight in lock for 5 years, infact just put them in lock throw the key away and leave them to starve.

Teggy
28-06-07, 11:39 AM
if caught doin something bad lose a hand if you do it again shot um cause there no good with no hands

paul james
28-06-07, 12:05 PM
I hate scum like this, nearly every car Ive had has been broken into, or damaged in some way. The thing is they are cowards, and only ever do stuff like this when they know they won't get caught. If you want to steal my car or damage it, try and do it when I'm there, only fair.

Mike
28-06-07, 01:41 PM
fcuking w@nkers...

Alex.
28-06-07, 05:36 PM
I'm so angry that someone can do this and get away with it. I can't believe the estate agent didn't inform my girlfriends sister about this home for young offenders. These losers should be hung. F**king useless wastes of life bringing nothing but misery to the rest of the general public. Bring back corporal punishment and public hangings or send these c**ts to Iraq, unarmed with "I hate Asians's" tattooed on their naked, drug infested bodies as they parade through the centre of baghdad.

That has to be one of the things I actually agree with! People say "oh that kind of thing is inhumane", but yet these people that they're sticking up for are killing, robbing and vandalising...surely that's inhumane aswell?
I hate people who have no respect for anyone/anything. Not worth the money to try and get them back up on their feet. But then they wouldn't be there if their mums weren't heroin addicted 19 year olds.:roll:

Dan 130
28-06-07, 11:31 PM
f -u -c- k- i- n- g little pricks and they wonder why people take things into there own hands nothing will happen he'll get away with it the lad needs a good bloody kicking round the floor feel for ya mate

Teggy
29-06-07, 01:11 AM
i think you should call for help id recommend the general baxter lol

Jack
29-06-07, 09:32 AM
and they wonder why young people dont vote. dont know about you but i dont vote cos there isnt one candidate who id actually like to see in power.
People who don't vote get on my tits a bit. Unfontunately thats not how the voting system works - if you don't vote, the politicians just put it down to apathy and carry on doing what they're doing (if nobody wants to vote it must therefore mean they don't want the government to change and thus must be doing a good job as is...). Remember, if only one person in the country votes, theoretically party they vote for wins fair and square.

Vote for an extremist, and the politicians get scared and are forced to look at why the votes are going that way. I don't necessarily mean voting for BNP, but when they had an influx of votes recently its did make news. Yes, voting that way could be considered a wasted vote, but if you otherwise wouldn't vote then whats to lose?

Stuart
29-06-07, 09:49 AM
my local elections had the BNP coming in 2nd.... not worrying really as I might have erm accidentally done something to cause it lol. But it was a tactical vote that I think many made in the same way...

Novadex
29-06-07, 03:55 PM
exacly the same thing happend to me a few weeks back, the first week they smashed my roof and the second they kicked my wing in. I actually watched them do it from the window the second time, but they were at the end of the road by the time i got outsiude. What goes around comes around tho... Ill catch up with them again as im sure you will...

dave.gsi
29-06-07, 05:30 PM
id rather waste my vote completely than vote for some of the bellends that stand independently.

i mean if everyone who didnt agree with labour/conservative/lib dem (all knobheads) voted for say the uk independance party, they'd actually get a say in how the country is run.

dont know about you but id rather have one of the mainstream muppets in power rather than someone like george galloway.......never have i seen someone more deserving of a baseball bat to the nads!

that man has spouted the most amount of anti war pro human rights cra.p ive heard in many many years. plus (alledgedly) hes was on saddam hussains pay list. do you really want someone like that to have an ounce of power?!

final thought (jerry springer stylee).......

countrys fcuked. whoever is running it will screw you over and lie about it. all governments of full of sleaze and spin and are out solely to benefit their own personal careers/pay packets.

and gordon brown is a tit

Stuart
29-06-07, 05:46 PM
different govt, same razorjack doing the skivvy work ;)