PDA

View Full Version : headlight hummmmm??

Anonymous
13-03-02, 07:01 PM
i thought one of my headlight bulbs ad gone so i though ill just get a new set as one as probas just blown so i got a new set but still the passenger side one dont work allmy side lights work but when its on main beam the r-one works but left dont but then when i put my full bea on the both cm on what can tis be cant be a break in the wire or dodgy cnnection cause when i put full beams n they both work??????

Anonymous
13-03-02, 11:07 PM
probly a dodgy wire m8!!

Anonymous
14-03-02, 11:10 AM
my girl friends did this but that was because i had wired some neon's so they only came on when the head lights were on. it fucked it up. have you done anything like this

Anonymous
14-03-02, 11:29 AM
bad earth! thats the main cause of electrical faults in cars

Im a Corporate tart :D

Anonymous
14-03-02, 11:56 AM
yup the earth is likley but

the dipped headlights and the main beam headlights use the same earth so its not that

its more likley the dipped headlight wire as it goes to the bulb itself. its more than likely corroded and giving a shite contact

Micky@novaload.net
SNAKES-WITH-TITS Website http://network54.com/Realm/Snakes_with_tits

Anonymous
14-03-02, 08:58 PM
cleaned all the connections up today still the same can it be a break in the wire or sumin i tryed train the wires but they just seem to go into one big bundle thats all sealed so what do i do now cause its doin my ed in drivin wiv only one headlight and im gonna get stopd soon and to top it off ive lost my license:O

Anonymous
15-03-02, 12:22 AM
the other way to do it is take a feed from the other side light,not the best way of doin it but if all else fails, ps i will have a look the weekend if you aint sorted it,

:D your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments :D

Anonymous
15-03-02, 05:35 PM
Stupid question but you have tried the fuse havent you? Arent the 2 headlights fused separately for both main and dipped?