PDA

View Full Version : YES! OH NO!

Anonymous
10-03-02, 03:26 PM
right,sorted out tapping sound on the 1400,I was happy,backed out the drive,no worries,car was healthy,I was all set to go round the laydees house,pulled out of street,onto next then the main rd,car started coughing so pulled in,checked plugs n leads as u do,and monkeyed around a bit,and I decided it was igniting what came thru ok,it was just being starved somewhere,my bro did an oil change on it,is there something that cudve got knocked off or out of place?-or something I need to clean out?

autochokes suck!

Anonymous
10-03-02, 03:29 PM
Oil breather pipe might be blocked :-/

Ben :)

:D Twin 40's on the way :D

Anonymous
10-03-02, 05:52 PM
need more info!!!
maybe...

bad earth
no fuel getting to carb
moisture in dizzyyy
list goes on

Anonymous
11-03-02, 09:28 AM
I cleaned the carb out and it seems ok,I also fitted my K&N on,and I forgot at wot a difference in sound it makes,coupled with the magnex fwooooaaaar!-I had old peeps in 4x4s pulling as far left on the dual carraigeway as they could get just from the sound of the car!-hope this has sorted it,it seems to be 1 prob after another lately tho :(

autochokes suck!

Anonymous
11-03-02, 10:52 AM
did ur bro put oil back in?

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
11-03-02, 06:09 PM
eeeer yeah,semi synth stuff too :) the car sounds almost turbod its sucking so much air!

autochokes suck!

Anonymous
12-03-02, 10:27 AM
-cos of the K&N!-not just cos of the oil lol I aint that stoopid when it comes to engines!

autochokes suck!