PDA

View Full Version : Perspex Windows and Carbon Doors

Bolino
15-06-07, 05:20 PM
Hello,

Im trying to gather as much info and prices as possible before I start to build my 1/4 mile nova.

Would anyone be able to let me know where I can buy some perspex windows and some carbon fibre door panels. Also does anyone make carbon fibre rear interior panels too.

Thanks

Dan 130
15-06-07, 05:27 PM
demon tweeks do the pespex widows and whats the point if its a quater mile car dont have any panels the more stripped the better

bieransri
15-06-07, 05:28 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUK%3A1&viewitem=&item=220118255526&rd=1

thers some carbon front door cards and rear panels mate, and as for perspex windows think rally design do them

Bolino
15-06-07, 09:28 PM
whats the point if its a quater mile car dont have any panels the more stripped the better

Thats a very good point mate, no panels are more hardcore.

Are perspex windscreens legal by the way??

FB_evolutions
16-06-07, 02:12 PM
i just orderd persepx windows - but i also kno they sell them on ebay - depends what type your after mate i have had the slid window ones but not sure about them now so if i decied sell i will let you know mate

Mazz
16-06-07, 02:44 PM
Are perspex windscreens legal by the way??

All depends if its going to be raod legal i suppose..

Bolino
16-06-07, 09:29 PM
All depends if its going to be raod legal i suppose..

Well the car is going to be my daily runner too.

Stuart
17-06-07, 09:07 AM
POLYCARBONATE!!!! not fricking perspex.

and no you cant have a polycarb windscreen and remain road legal.
Carbon doors are mega cash if you can find them.. Tbh if i were running a "daily runner" with carbon doors I'd want a cage with door bars etc which kinda negates the gain of fitting the doors etc... for drag only use just run stipped and uncaged and a sack full of nitrous + polycarb windows all round (bar the screen)