PDA

View Full Version : Furry ring anyone?

Dar
15-06-07, 01:00 PM
Hello all !!

A few of my friends have mentioned doing a shag-a-member round PNG to gain the privilege of putting one of these on your car, would be a challenge and alot of fun...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/DPursey/furryring.jpg
The one on the left is for if you went with a female and the one on the right is for if you went with a gentelman. Obvioulsly the women can only get the gentlemans version if they wear a strap on.

So ye i was just wanting to find out if anyone would be interested in taking part?

Let me know what you all think and if anyone would be up for it, would be very interesting !!

I'd suggest Soho - whan king bar as a good meeting point.... Used by most of the organised groups, etc, and as the launch point for Normal sex. Its also slap bang next to the hotel. whos up for it?

there is talks of around 1-2 am.....

what does everyone think , i feal early in the morning is best, get drunk first.

It's a perfect opportunity to get some "on the move" shots of people, plus just have a laugh.

With our normal resort becoming over packed, and its the getting that way everywhere, this is the next best thing. We haven't got to go mad, and can stop at any time if someone get sore for chats, drinks, laughs, etc....

date is provisionly set for the 28/07/07, so 28th of next month...

Matt2107
15-06-07, 01:01 PM
Your such a plumb lol

Stuart
15-06-07, 01:09 PM
me me me me me me i want to go first!!!

chris-gsi
15-06-07, 01:16 PM
lol,i like it dar.

on a serious note though,if you lot dont want my help i wont. ure known as a stuck up club.not being horrible and my personal opion is your not as ive allways got on with memebers etc but if your not willing to get involed with other clubs etc you wont change your rep and be the little club it is.ive just put a post of what aload of clubs have got together and decided to do.to meet new people see other clubs etc and thought id see if novaload/png would like to get involed and show other clubs there about.

Lee
15-06-07, 01:17 PM
I bagsy stu!

Matt2107
15-06-07, 01:21 PM
lol,i like it dar.

on a serious note though,if you lot dont want my help i wont. ure known as a stuck up club.not being horrible and my personal opion is your not as ive allways got on with memebers etc but if your not willing to get involed with other clubs etc you wont change your rep and be the little club it is.ive just put a post of what aload of clubs have got together and decided to do.to meet new people see other clubs etc and thought id see if novaload/png would like to get involed and show other clubs there about.

:roll:

Lee
15-06-07, 01:23 PM
lol,i like it dar.

Any sense of humour failiure gen?

Lighten up ffs!

chris-gsi
15-06-07, 01:26 PM
i did find the funny side. and mate if u knew me im not one to take to heart. i like what dar did,and its made me think will i be doing the m25 ring or the furry ring.lol just putting my point across.not so much replies to the thread but the pm's.if people dont want to get involed dont post is all im trying to say

Dar
15-06-07, 01:33 PM
How did I know Stu & BT would be up for thislol
Thats one of my predictions already. I wonder if any of my others will come to pass as well.

chris-gsi - I was bored, the forum was slow:D nothing against your M25 ring, it just provided the insparation:thumb:

Lee
15-06-07, 01:36 PM
Theres nothing wrong with posting an idea pal, but as with everything, you cant please everyone. Dont get a monk on just because others dont fancy it lol

Jack
15-06-07, 01:45 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/asiancat.jpg

Stuart
16-06-07, 12:31 PM
mmm i want lee to teabagsy me :D

ANDYRACER
16-06-07, 12:44 PM
lol lol

Top Stuff Dar :thumb:

Novadex
16-06-07, 12:44 PM
lmao wtf?

Ernie
16-06-07, 12:53 PM
sounds like fun.

DirtyDave
16-06-07, 04:13 PM
I haven't been on here in a while and not only has the site changed but something else has happened, ure all talking about some man on man loving in soho as a meet :tard: are u all feeling ok or is it the weather?

Dave

Mazz
16-06-07, 05:30 PM
I think its just Dar's sence of humour!
I haven't seen the M25 ring thread, but i assume this thread is just a piss take out of it! :D

Dar
16-06-07, 07:50 PM
I think its just Dar's sence of humour!
I haven't seen the M25 ring thread, but i assume this thread is just a piss take out of it! :D

You assume right my friend:thumb:

dave.gsi
17-06-07, 10:58 AM
im gutted that got deleted, never got to read a reply to my 'id rather have a sticker saying im a ring' post:cry: lol

Ernie
17-06-07, 12:45 PM
now there's a thought lol.