PDA

View Full Version : need some convincing

sr_nova_joe
14-06-07, 11:47 PM
Cant decide weather 2 keep my nova and xe it or sell it and get an astra but i really wana be taken out in a xe nova properly because only ever been in one and that was litterally a quick spin round the block and wana go in one 2 decide how much i will like it sort of thing lol, so any1 in region of 40miles of north london willin 2 take me for a spin i will be greatful and willing to pay 4 petrol lol
cheers
joe

Matt2107
15-06-07, 12:57 PM
Keep it... you will only regret it.

philly
15-06-07, 01:01 PM
you may regret getting rid of your nova. or it may work out for the best. look at the costs of doing a conversion, then the cost of an astra, any reliability issues. if ya use the car alot or jus as a run around.

id say have a good think about it

Paul
15-06-07, 03:20 PM
ill take you out in the turbo as I said mate. Mate will probably take you out in his XE corsa too. but its got a sound system and is a gsi so its slightly on the heavy side compared to a sardine tin.

Paul
15-06-07, 03:21 PM
plus joe it will be one hell of a lot quicker than a mk3 gsi astra!

Chris
15-06-07, 03:38 PM
if your are in doubts now then sell it. As once done you will lose loads of money or just keep it for the sake of it.

On the other hand, if you are after a Mk3 GSi then you must either, get saving for a decent one, buy a crapper, or fall very lucky to get a decent condition one for sensible money.

Chris

Rich
15-06-07, 04:25 PM
If you have doubts now get a mk2 astra. Wish i did now :(

barnyvaux
16-06-07, 07:14 PM
mate i live in ips its about 70 miles away but if ur willing to go south end nxt week end im more than happy to take you for a spin a long one....

General Baxter
16-06-07, 07:27 PM
if you were more local and mine worked i bet i could turn you to the soot side lol

big gra
16-06-07, 07:42 PM
my mates got an astra but hates it when i bomb away from him, even though they have same engine, nova wil win on lightness and handling,, astras are tanks!

sr_nova_joe
17-06-07, 03:37 PM
cheers every1 soz i took so long 2 reply, yeh suppose if i did get a mk3 gsi would only get a mint 1 but lookin at cost's you do have to pay abit 2 get a nice 1, yeh will have 2 arrange time with u paul for the turbo but thats in a total diffrent league to a xe 1 but still wont mind a lil spin init lol

sr_nova_joe
17-06-07, 03:41 PM
yeh mk2 astras are wel nice richy go really wel