PDA

View Full Version : vacuum piping

peter2ltr
11-06-07, 11:31 AM
alright lads, joined your club coz i was told you hav quite a few redtop experts on here. i'm in need of a few pics or diagrams of all the vacuum hoses on the c20xe engine as i've recently put one in my corsa but it was all in bits, i got it all back together, but it idles funny even tho i cleaned up the idle valve and 1st thing in the mornin it runs real lumpy and i can only put it down to the vacuum pressure hoses coz i didn't really hav a clue of where they went to be honest and i got it set up so it doesn't cut out every time i stop but its still not spot on by far, plus i didn't no if any of them relate to the oil pressure system or if thats jus down to the pump coz i fitted a new set of lifters coz it rattled real bad and it still rattled after so i fitted a new oil pressure relief valve and that still didn't help, so was jus wonderin if anyone fancied either doin a good rolf harris impression and doodlin me the basic layout of the hoses or would show me some close ups of their own engines so i could check exactly what goes where. ta lads.
pete