View Full Version : car check

General Baxter
08-06-07, 10:40 PM
can some one check my old car for me

F649 RBC

johnny_turbo
09-06-07, 01:43 AM
here you go

Date of Liability 01 06 2007 Date of First Registration 29 03 1989 Year of Manufacture 1989 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 993CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status SORN Expired Vehicle Colour BLUE Vehicle Type Approval null

General Baxter
09-06-07, 11:18 AM
Vehicle Status SORN Expired

well i have not had the renewal through

iv not seen the car for 2 years, good old job the police are doing

*sr-sam*
09-06-07, 11:25 AM
what happend to it then??

General Baxter
09-06-07, 11:27 AM
was in storage, when we moved house, 2 years ago, went for it about a month later is was gone!

General Baxter
09-06-07, 11:33 AM
well i say storage, i say a secured compound which you can only get in via a key pad which my sister ex boyfriends dad used to own,

and it was a rahter minted 2 door saloon, had loads of crap in the boot aswell

i reported it stolen about a year ago, i think i might write a letter to his dad and demand the value of the car and contents, as it was under his protection and supervision

bosscav
09-06-07, 11:47 AM
well i say storage, i say a secured compound which you can only get in via a key pad which my sister ex boyfriends dad used to own,

and it was a rahter minted 2 door saloon, had loads of crap in the boot aswell

i reported it stolen about a year ago, i think i might write a letter to his dad and demand the value of the car and contents, as it was under his protection and supervisionor tell him you'll break his leg if he doesn't, sounds abit fishie to me, they have the only keys and it go's missing:confused:, only one conclusion to that one i think

General Baxter
09-06-07, 11:52 AM
yes he had the keys

bosscav
09-06-07, 11:57 AM
i would write a letter directly to them, go through a solicitor that way you may not get a " his word against yours" type of thing. And as usual the police put 2+2 together and come up with 1500, how can the not see a link?

General Baxter
09-06-07, 12:01 PM
the good thing was his compnay went under, i think he sold it or scrapped it to get some money back

there where
2x top of the range motorbike helmets +?450 each
1x full set one off bon jovi photos from all his shows in 2000 (sisters) ?priceless
1x custom hyababusa leather jacket ?400
loads of cd's, tapes ect:

all in the boot lol

Jack
09-06-07, 12:03 PM
Police can't really do much as there's no hard evidence he took it. If my car was stolen from my driveway, would they nick my dad because he's got access to a spare set of keys? No.

Unless they find him sat in it, pre-lubed, with the keys and a signed note saying "I'm glad I stole the b@stard" then there's not a lot they can do lol

General Baxter
09-06-07, 12:05 PM
yes but there was no other way to get the car only through him, i did not even know the code,

+ im sure its illegal to sell or scrap a car if your not the owner

bump
09-06-07, 01:26 PM
Baxter, you know there there are plenty of pikey twunts round your area that would have no problem disposing of an un-papered car.

General Baxter
09-06-07, 01:34 PM
Baxter, you know there there are plenty of pikey twunts round your area that would have no problem disposing of an un-papered car.

how would they get to the car tho ;)

bosscav
09-06-07, 02:10 PM
im sure its illegal to sell or scrap a car if your not the ownerin theory yes it is, doesn't stop them though

bump
09-06-07, 02:16 PM
how would they get to the car tho ;)
Never mind The Force Pikeys have a force of their own.