View Full Version : GTE/GSI/SRI bottom radiator pipe-URGENTLY

Adam
08-06-07, 10:25 PM
As above.
Needed like NOW,Lol.

:)

Mike
08-06-07, 10:35 PM
SR ones do the trick :thumb: if you can wait around 4 days or so, ill have both the upper and lower SR items avaliable?

Danny1.2
08-06-07, 10:41 PM
ad i got 1 mate,ill get tomorow for you mate,is it the bottom 1 that comes out of the side?ill send asap and just send me ?5 or something
reply if you want to

Adam
08-06-07, 10:44 PM
SR ones do the trick :thumb: if you can wait around 4 days or so, ill have both the upper and lower SR items avaliable? Mine dont.
It wont fit on the plastic coolant tube on the side of the block, Lol.

Its the one that goes from the bottom of the rad to the plastic/metal coolant tube.

Mike
08-06-07, 10:46 PM
Mine dont.
It wont fit on the plastic coolant tube on the side of the block, Lol.

Its the one that goes from the bottom of the rad to the plastic/metal coolant tube.
I may have sorted one now.

Oh yeah lol i had the same problem, i was thinking of the other side :tard: actually if you get mega desperate, ive got a Halfruads emergency rad hose that is ideal for this job as a temp soloution? cost me ?13, can have for feck all

Ive ended up buying some blue Roose Motorsport ones from Chris Astley, for ?60 odd quid :cry:

Adam
08-06-07, 10:48 PM
I have about a fiver spare to buy one with,Lol. Hoping someone has one lying about off a blown gte motor or something.

Mike
08-06-07, 10:52 PM
well, what you need is 38mm ID for the plastic tube end, and a MINIMUM of 32mm ID for the rad end :thumb:

some one on here should be able to help you out! Shame really as ive got a set of SR hoses sitting here on my laptop desk that are no use to me either :(

andybishop
09-06-07, 09:25 AM
Just been and checked in the garage, and i've got one on the rad out the white gsi i broke if thats any good?? Give me a shout and pop round for it if you want mate.

Adam
09-06-07, 08:35 PM
Cool Andy, i'll pm you :)