PDA

View Full Version : Nova seats (cambs area)

Jonlem
08-06-07, 08:00 PM
As title, I only need them for the runners so I can bolt some buckets on top of them.

Anything considered, hopefully free or very cheap.

Required asap if pos :thumb:

Thanks

James

dannyb
09-06-07, 01:11 AM
I have the metal bits which come off the bottom of GSi seats if you want them in exchange for a fiver? I'll weight them up to see the postage costs if you like, or if you're doing Festival of Speed end of this month I think, its just down the road from me so I can meet you.

Jonlem
09-06-07, 02:41 AM
I wont be at Festival Of Speed but I'll happily sort you out that fiver and the postage costs.

Do you use paypal ?

dannyb
09-06-07, 12:00 PM
Once Ive weighed them, Ill take some pics, then Ill give you my dads paypal if thats ok? Im working this afternoon and evening but I should be able to have something up here by tomoro mate (they wont post until monday anyway!)

womble sri
09-06-07, 12:22 PM
im stripping my sri tommorow you just want the subframes? i work in cambs also

Jonlem
09-06-07, 04:17 PM
Where abouts in Cambs do you work mate ?

I work in Huntingdon, might be easier just to come and see you rather than danny having to post anything

womble sri
10-06-07, 11:43 AM
i work in comberton nr hardwick but i live in buntingford nr royston im going up there to strip it today so ill take them out

dannyb
10-06-07, 12:02 PM
ninja'd my sale! lol

womble sri
10-06-07, 02:40 PM
sorry bud his after something on the cheap lol

do you want the runners that attach to the car or the frame that is on the seat? ive taken them off and can meet you anytime in the week in comberton but i also have a mate who lives in hitchingbrooke so he may be able to take them to you

Jonlem
10-06-07, 07:02 PM
Ideal mate, I need the whole lot really, cant remember off the top of my head what bits I used last time.

I can meet you anytime on a weeknight

Thanks again

dannyb
11-06-07, 01:20 AM
sorry bud his after something on the cheap lol

Thats no problem mate :thumb: You saved me a trip to the post office!
Hope the seats work out all good Jonlem :)

Jonlem
11-06-07, 07:23 AM
Cheers for the offer Danny ;)

MY number womble is 07825 222917

Jonlem
18-06-07, 03:09 PM
Any news Womble ?

I really really need to get something in there so I can go for a drive !

EdnovaScooby
15-07-07, 04:52 PM
As title, I only need them for the runners so I can bolt some buckets on top of them.

Anything considered, hopefully free or very cheap.

Required asap if pos :thumb:

Thanks

James

Got some Standard 1.2 merit seats bit dusty/mucky from being in roof of garage and there FREE to you!

Jonlem
16-07-07, 08:08 PM
Cheers mate, I might still take you up on that as I got let down by the other guy :(

womble sri
16-07-07, 11:19 PM
sorry mate i have got them i took them out especialy before i sold it and have had a lot on in the last few weeks i.e. bought another one and sold 2 so been quite busy

Jonlem
17-07-07, 11:56 AM
Thats ok mate.

Can you PM me your number and I'll come and collect them at some point

Cheers