PDA

View Full Version : nos on a 2litre nova!!

french_power
06-06-07, 12:43 PM
heard of a corsa 2litre with nos at pod who seems to be one of the fastest cars on n/a route, how easy is it to fit! and are there any other uprgrades needed to make it more reliable or are these kits pretty safe on a 2litre!

Stuart
06-06-07, 01:40 PM
1) nos is a brand name.... your after NITROUS ;)

2) GAZ'ds corsa isnt a plain ole 2.0 its about 200bhp + before gas lol.

the kit is only as safe as the setup..... ie people melting engines and saying nitrous is crap are just retards.

best off asking on www.vauxsport.co.uk (http://www.vauxsport.co.uk) as they are legends with nitrous.

french_power
06-06-07, 03:07 PM
yeh i know about 1), and that corsa is it crap looking from the outside a purple colour!

french_power
06-06-07, 03:08 PM
oh yeh that link doesnt work!

london_chris
06-06-07, 03:10 PM
my mate ran nitrous on his cavalier calibre. this had a redtop engine conversion. it was quick. nitrous is only good if its use at the right time. i.e not around a corner at 2,500 revs. the only problem he had was that its addictive and gets used up quickly

french_power
06-06-07, 03:19 PM
i only want it for pod in august

Stuart
06-06-07, 04:02 PM
.com then, meh cba to remember millions of URLs

thats the beauty of GAZ'Ds corsa, looks crap but goes like a mofo.

Philsutton
06-06-07, 07:17 PM
strange thing is with thta corsa is it was a standard engine last year bar one nitrous kit an throttle bodies an there were in the 11 seconds but now with lots of engine work an a second nitrous kit it keeps melting pistons. Still when they sort that problem out it will go very well indeed.