PDA

View Full Version : Mk2 nova saloon (wanted)

Saloony
05-06-07, 01:01 PM
This a tall order i know but its worth a punt.

Wanted; Mk2 nova saloon

it can be an absolute pile of ****e what i want to be good are, N/s/r front chassis rail (needs to be rust free and undamaged)
Wings, lights, and grille all need to be perfect it and
rear bumper needs to be spot on too.

I would rather the complete car non runner or what ever but the above must be perfect. Around southampton would be ace plus free or very little money. Pm me or what ever, cheers Craig.

kevster
05-06-07, 02:08 PM
whats the plan with this one dude ??

Saloony
05-06-07, 05:35 PM
To make mine better. Need the rail for mine and the rest for styling, im having a change of direction for next years show.

Saloony
07-06-07, 04:31 PM
Up!!

Saloony
08-06-07, 03:31 PM
up

John
08-06-07, 08:29 PM
Keep it mk1 ya fool!

Saloony
08-06-07, 08:38 PM
Keep it mk1 ya fool!
Well i see how it goes. Ill get it anyway, change the chassis rail and sort some coilies out and see what its like then. Just fancied a change for next years show cos i wasnt impressed with the show as it was all the same stuff from last year, didnt want to fall in with the comment 'oh i see that last year and the year before, nowts changed'.

We'll see, you tit!

Rob
24-06-07, 11:05 PM
good luck mate i,ve been looking for a set of genuine mk2 saloon wings for a while but nothing.I,ve bought a pattern o/s/f but the fit is crap.Theres also a couple full cars on ebay at the min some but it now and down your way priced between ?50 and ?200 hope this helps.