PDA

View Full Version : feel its in order

ste porter
05-06-07, 01:20 AM
well after a great weekend i feel that i may at some point or other have upset a few
i was some what intoxicated satnight/sun morning as i exspect most of you were aware of and even though some of the people that were an encoregment towards the general arsing about that my self and one or two others got upto are some of the ones that have a slight problem i feel that i should apologise for my lack of respect i had for some of the others around me
to be completly honest 90% of what happened i have very little memory of but what i do remember was bad enough

so this is an offical apology directed towards those of you that camped on saturday night

sorry people please forgive and feel free to have a rant and get it out your system

novabex
05-06-07, 01:23 AM
Dont worry about it love. I didnt have a problem with you.

I'm not easily offended though. lol

burgo
05-06-07, 01:33 AM
i didnt have a prob with it and i was the brunt of must of it

novabex
05-06-07, 01:36 AM
i didnt have a prob with it and i was the brunt of must of it

Your tent was one of the funniest moments of the weekend. :thumb: :cry:

Driver
05-06-07, 06:58 AM
well allthough nothing was reall directed towards me, dont worry bout it pal, i dotn think it was the NL lot you upset TBH though

Stuart
05-06-07, 08:11 AM
maybe in future drink less..... as from now on a club reputation is at stake if people are consitantly twunts, and as has been said before if something like that occured at billing you'd get thrown out, and possibly the rest of the club too...... wouldnt want that on your shoulders would you lol.

wisewood
05-06-07, 08:28 AM
Trust me, you really wouldn't want the club chairman coming after you if you got PNG kicked out of the VBOA lol

Lee
05-06-07, 08:59 AM
LMAO, especially if he is hungry lol

wisewood
05-06-07, 09:03 AM
he's always hungry, isn't he?

phunky monkey
05-06-07, 09:07 AM
lmao

Kickingriffin
05-06-07, 09:19 AM
Dont worry!! I didnt hear a thing after id nodded off!!!

draper
05-06-07, 11:01 AM
fair play ste - next time were taking your car keys off you, and th eair horns, and your stereo lol

:thumb:

ANDYRACER
05-06-07, 03:24 PM
Havent a clue what your talking about, you seemed rather sobber to me lol

Martin
05-06-07, 03:30 PM
dont worry about it.. id been up 3hours before you blasted the air horn, it just reminded me to get dressed

Mike
05-06-07, 06:02 PM
Ste, apology accepted mate.

Ok yes it was funny at times, but on ther side of the spectrum some of it was plain fcuking annoying and unacceptable. But whats done is done, it was still a mint weekend chap.

next time no car keys, headunit or air horn for you lol lol

JSeymour
05-06-07, 06:30 PM
Dont worry!! I didnt hear a thing after id nodded off!!!

ditto.

srs1
05-06-07, 06:47 PM
i weren't that ****d about it. we have all been drunk at pv before.
the music was just ott thou. 4am to be fair aint the best.

i too like ben left about 1 on sunday due to me be knackered and almost fell asleep whilst driving home.
its at that point i think, steve porter you toooool!

but whats been done is done.

just take it as a learning curve and remember, stuff like this is not acceptable when they have a club they can ban.

ste porter
05-06-07, 07:03 PM
to be fair not that it matters i left about 1 30 aswell

Driver
05-06-07, 11:07 PM
and the air horns

my bad :(

Dave.
05-06-07, 11:11 PM
Your tent was one of the funniest moments of the weekend. :thumb: :cry:
what happened with the tent.. i want to know lol

Driver
05-06-07, 11:13 PM
what happened with the tent.. i want to know lol

turned the top sheet round so door was oposite ti where it shoudl be

ste porter
06-06-07, 04:48 AM
then blew the air horn through his door to wake him up at half 6 and watched the burgo shape keep apearing on the tent untill eventualy he found a way out lol

Mazz
06-06-07, 09:40 AM
Somebody needs slap for those bloody airhorns.. :mad: People wonder why Nova's have a bad rep.

ps. who invaded the WestMid's camp about 2-3am, we were pitched next to NL and iirc correctly there was welsh bloke, drunk woman and Wayne451

Martin
06-06-07, 09:41 AM
Really Need the vid

draper
06-06-07, 09:53 AM
Somebody needs slap for those bloody airhorns.. :mad: People wonder why Nova's have a bad rep.

ps. who invaded the WestMid's camp about 2-3am, we were pitched next to NL and iirc correctly there was welsh bloke, drunk woman and Wayne451

that was me, burgo, ste and his mate

and it wasnt exactly an invasion, they were the only people still awake so we asked if we could join them

Driver
06-06-07, 03:35 PM
Somebody needs slap for those bloody airhorns..

well slap me then as i brought it :thumb:

Mazz
07-06-07, 11:35 AM
well slap me then as i brought it :thumb:

I'll catch up with ouy at Billing then! :D

that was me, burgo, ste and his mate

and it wasnt exactly an invasion, they were the only people still awake so we asked if we could join them

I was awake, as someone fell over my guide ropes :D

craig green
07-06-07, 01:39 PM
Well done for apologising Ste. I wasnt really aware it was you making the noise but it was out of order for anyone nearby not partaking in similar activities.

I can stay up & party hard just as well as any wreck heads can but the issue was that we (most) of us were there for the show on Sunday & that means getting some shut eye in order to appreciate it. Me & my Mrs felt utterly lousy all day due to having no sleep whatsoever.

I just hope plenty of others read these replies & take on board the fact it aint clever!

draper
07-06-07, 04:31 PM

sorry, i think that was me or burgo

also it wasnt just ste making noise, there were some people near us partying untill early hours that were noisy as hell

Driver
07-06-07, 06:19 PM

theres going to be a slap war at billing then lol

JSeymour
07-06-07, 07:26 PM
why is every one getting bltchy on the www?

ffs if it annoyed you that much you shoulda said something.

Mike
07-06-07, 07:49 PM
why is every one getting bltchy on the www?

ffs if it annoyed you that much you shoulda said something.

becuase the majority wont say a thing face to face :thumb:

Altho i set Ste's mate staright :thumb: i also did tell him not to take it personally though

Lee
07-06-07, 08:00 PM
Can we draw a line under this now? Its getting boring!

No one is pointing any fingers, and whats done is done, regardless of who did what or whether it was anyone from here.

All I ask is in future, if your camping out under the banner of our club, try to think of others, not just from other camps, but from your own club who may want to enjoy the next day at the show.

We're not out to ruin your fun, we want to have a laugh as much as the rest of you, but we do require a little bit of common sence and respect for others. Lets move forwards positively and look forward to a lot of shows we can look back on without having to point fingers and administer blame.

Martin
07-06-07, 08:35 PM
dotn forget some of these are gettin old chaps now...

dave.gsi
07-06-07, 08:44 PM
lol dont really think its about ppl gettin old.

i must say im partial to the odd all nighter but last time i was at pv we were all up at like 6/7 to get the cars to the stand on time. i would not have been best pleased being kept up all night!

at the end of the day theres time for having a laugh but youve just gotta respect other ppl and not go too mad.

im sure whoever it was will not be doing the same again at the next show:thumb:

Mike
07-06-07, 08:57 PM
yeah i think Ste has said his apologies, and meant them. He's obvoiusly aware of the situation he caused and is sorry.

As BT said, draw a line under this now, learn from mistakes and call it a day.

supernova1312
07-06-07, 09:02 PM
porter u was awsume mate it was a rite laugh maybe we did go a little over the top but i would like to apolagise for participating in the silly stupid behaviour that took place

Jack
07-06-07, 09:16 PM
Can we draw a line under this now? Its getting boring!