PDA

View Full Version : who else got lost?

BIGS
04-06-07, 07:21 PM
Who else got lost going to pvs. I left plymouth at 3.30 and got to the stand about 12ish. ahwell better late then never i sposelol

Iain
04-06-07, 07:22 PM
I didn't, TomToms are great.

ste porter
04-06-07, 07:24 PM
i been there that many times before i cant get lost

its a 55 mile trip for me i get on 1 road and im on that road for 40 miles kinda hard for me to get lost realy

bosscav
04-06-07, 07:25 PM
did the last time i went, but used satnav this time, seemed to take us the long way round though, but i didn't program it

Novadex
04-06-07, 07:25 PM
Navman for me... Straight there and straight back no probs!

BIGS
04-06-07, 07:27 PM
hmm sounds like i need to get a tomtom then.

draper
04-06-07, 07:27 PM
i didnt get lost, thanks to driver :D

JSeymour
04-06-07, 07:30 PM
i hate sat navs!!!!!!

set to james address, stopped at a petrol station turned sat nav off.

back in the car set to 'go home' which was only Garmin central way out the way. detour an hour north! not good when you live right dan south.

so yes i did get lost lol

Novadex
04-06-07, 07:32 PM
servs ya right for not convoying up with me lol

raymond
04-06-07, 07:32 PM
yes we got lost too only as we got into pod wasnt sure what exit to take on the roundabout so just followed an astra on the off chance they was going there

draper
04-06-07, 07:33 PM
yes we got lost too only as we got into pod wasnt sure what exit to take on the roundabout so just followed an astra on the off chance they was going there

we did that last year, and followed th e only modified corsa that wasnt going to PV

Geth
04-06-07, 07:40 PM
I didn't, TomToms are great.
Agreed, Mine worked great too. We decided to come back via the M42 and M5 on the way home instead of M4 and M40 which we used on the way up. The best part was that we left at the same time as Craig and Sal in their Astra GTE who sped off infront of us as we had a top speed of about 70 in the fourtrack. 2 hours later Jack gets a text from Craig warning us of an accident at J11 on the M5 which we had past nearly 30 minutes earlier lol God knows what they did for us to make up that much time on them.

raymond
04-06-07, 07:40 PM
we did that last year, and followed th e only modified corsa that wasnt going to PV

lol

Adam
04-06-07, 07:58 PM
I didnt get lost, and i didnt have sat nav either. Good old AA route planner. Lol

Philsutton
04-06-07, 10:51 PM
ive been that many times now i can never get lost

Ste L
04-06-07, 11:00 PM
i was sat in a passenger seat, so i didn't get lost :lol:

vallanc3
04-06-07, 11:09 PM
our sat nav tryed sending up or the rong turning. still got there like...altho i did feel lost when i hit my head when i was on that rodieo woman thing

JSeymour
04-06-07, 11:17 PM
our sat nav tryed sending up or the rong turning. still got there like...altho i did feel lost when i hit my head when i was on that rodieo woman thing

lol you didnt! i wasnt drunk enough to ride her.

vallanc3
04-06-07, 11:21 PM
lol you didnt! i wasnt drunk enough to ride her.
lol i was drunk enough alright. ive still got war wounds from her

adam c
04-06-07, 11:21 PM
all i knew was that i had to get off at junction 15 of the m1 thtas the only directions i had!!i just poodled along in the slow lane till i saw some modified vauxhalls and just followed them!good job they knew wheer they were going cos i wouldnt of had a cat in hells chance of finding it down all them country roads so a big :thumb: to who ever it was in the astra gsi and the corsa!lol

feel the force
04-06-07, 11:29 PM
all i knew was that i had to get off at junction 15 of the m1 thtas the only directions i had!!i just poodled along in the slow lane till i saw some modified vauxhalls and just followed them!good job they knew wheer they were going cos i wouldnt of had a cat in hells chance of finding it down all them country roads so a big :thumb: to who ever it was in the astra gsi and the corsa!lol

same as you mate got off at junction 15 just waited till i saw a vauxhall luckley acav turbo,cav v6,astra gsi and a corsa pulled alongside so we followed them but even they took a wrong turn:tard: on the back roads:thumb:

novabex
05-06-07, 01:51 AM
I know the way off the top of my head! So no we didnt!