PDA

View Full Version : Santa pod USC Show

Mushy
04-06-07, 07:01 PM
Santa pod USC Show is in august, My nova should be done by then.

Anyone thinking on going up to make a few saxo abortions look silly?

Lozzie C
05-06-07, 11:03 AM
I'm going. Not driving a Nova though :(
Will be good fun!

valver500
05-06-07, 11:11 AM
went last year but was wayyyyy to chavy for my likng!

coochiSR
05-06-07, 11:13 AM
Why isnt this in the Events section?

Lozzie C
05-06-07, 11:13 AM
went last year but was wayyyyy to chavy for my likng!
I haven't been before. Is it really that chavvy? :(

novabex
05-06-07, 11:14 AM
Full of chavs when I went the other year and all the local ones get excited about it... Wont be going this year.

valver500
05-06-07, 11:15 AM
There were too many cars with finreglass hanging off of them for my liking! not really my thing.

novabex
05-06-07, 11:17 AM
There were too many cars with finreglass hanging off of them for my liking! not really my thing.

Ditto. Fibreglass and lexus lights.

If people think we were hooligans at PVS we've got nothing on the **** that goes on at USC.:roll:

Austin_Nova16
05-06-07, 01:33 PM
Have been going for 7 years now, so deffo going to be at this one...hopefully in the saloon..
Always best if your in a big group..as its the people who make it, there is usually at least 20 in our group..

USC is a bit hardcore...slabs of beer and big bags of weed at the ready.. :thumb:

draper
05-06-07, 01:54 PM
USC is a bit hardcore...slabs of beer and big bags of weed at the ready.. :thumb:

IM IN !! :thumb:

kevster
05-06-07, 02:02 PM
up with you austin give me a ring nearer the time dude

Mushy
06-06-07, 09:55 PM
Im not at all into the bodykit thing, In fact i dispise it !

Im going up purely because my Nova will be done then, And wanted to disapoint a few fags

Cormac
07-06-07, 10:14 AM
I was there last year, was more of a piss up than anything else, drag racing was good but was far too many 'Maxpower' styled cars than anything, The weather was excellent tho and the ladys were sweet ;-)

Dave
07-06-07, 06:16 PM
I'll be going again this year,
what better excuse is there to disapear away from the mrs for a weekend with the lads down to pod getting p1ssed!

trossnova
20-07-07, 09:00 AM
yeah its defnatly the people who make it. see you up their Austin

womble sri
20-07-07, 09:24 AM
me and a few of the local novas will be going but will probably be in the company of some local shaxos

womble sri
20-07-07, 09:26 AM
and yes it is very chavvy but so are 80% of modified car owners so what can you do

ANDYRACER
20-07-07, 12:13 PM
Im going, will prob be pissed from Friday dinner threw to early hours of Sunday morning :D

savs_redtop
20-07-07, 03:05 PM
Im going and camping saturday night to get wasted. Did anybody see the xxx girls last year in that tent?.:eek: three fit birds completly naked playing with each other with ice cream! yes please.

Nutty Nova
20-07-07, 03:07 PM
Im in for def, am going on the friday morning, will be awesome

Ricky G
20-07-07, 03:44 PM
im not sure if any of you know this but you arent aloud to leave the site once you are in. if you do leave you have to pay admission charges again which has put me off slightly. it just means they can bump up food and alcohol charges for there own profit cos lets face it we never take all that we need for the whole weekend. altho saying that im still going! was camping next to the entrance road last year and wont be doing that again, you have pikey chavs **** ****in there cars arount till 3 am then the serious quarter mile boys up at 7. not a good combo for my sleep

Stareso
21-07-07, 11:11 AM
Of course your allowed to leave the site, maybe before and after a certain time your not but we always go to get fresh supplies from the local Tesco.

I would never camp in the public chav/pikey camping area again, a couple years back a couple behind us had there tent runover by a ride on lawnmower while they were inside, they had to go buy a new tent. Pissed up burnouts out side are tent at 3 in the morning, Firebrigade called out on one occasion due to a fire in a oil drum.