PDA

View Full Version : I'v got a complaint!

coochiSR
04-06-07, 02:50 PM
What about all the NL stickers floating about! Now i need to Buy more to advertise PNG, membership package idea;)!!! Seymour, when ya start it again i'll take 4 ;). Glad i didn't get my plates made with NL on the bottom now.............

BTW i know its just gonna come to this site BUT its not really NL anymore, it is PNG!

Mike
04-06-07, 02:52 PM
OMG read the opening page!

if you type in novaload.net it'll still take you here

NovaLad
04-06-07, 02:52 PM
It's NL that runs a group called PNG

coochiSR
04-06-07, 02:53 PM
Yeah i did LOTNS's, But its PNG now not really NL, was only mucking about :roll:

staggy_gsi
04-06-07, 02:54 PM
i had no idea this was happening lol does this mean im no longer a premium member until i cough up another fiver?

draper
04-06-07, 02:55 PM
oh god, your right !!! how dare JSeymour make stickers when he knew the site was being closed down !! all our post counts will be 0, the whole site will just disapear and becuase you cant read news/events/stickies etc you'll never find any of us again

SAVE YOUR SELF, THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Mike
04-06-07, 02:55 PM
Yeah i did LOTNS's, But its PNG now not really NL, was only mucking about :roll:

and your point is? both web URL's get you to the same place.

So in 20 years time those with NL stickers will be old school from the "days of NL" as oppose to the new days of the old PNG lol

NovaLad
04-06-07, 02:56 PM
So in 20 years time those with NL stickers will be old school from the "days of NL" as oppose to the new days of the old PNG lol

That's a good point ... i better order some more lol

Mike
04-06-07, 02:58 PM
That's a good point ... i better order some more lol

that was a joke :wtf:

Jack
04-06-07, 02:59 PM
lmfao I reckon in the next week there'll be at least a thread a day about this lol

NL is the forum, PNG is the club... novaload.net still points to the same place as the png addresses, so there's not really an issue if you ask me.

Membership doobries is an interesting question though - will there still be premium membership on the forum alongside (future) PNG club membership, or will the NL premium membership be phased out?

wisewood
04-06-07, 03:00 PM
for the love of all things holy! IT DOESN'T MATTER.

It's just a rebranding. Novaload is still at the heart of it - and everyone who doesnt fancy coughing up a tenner will still have access to novaload the way its always been.

However, paid up club members will have a few other goodies thrown at them such as events/discounts etc.

Mike
the ?5 youve already paid will go towards the ?10 per year membership of PNG :thumb:

Stuart
then you can sell them to 14yr olds for a massive markup lol

NL is the sort of "online" presence and PNG will be the clubbier offline "real life" existence... not too much of a difficult concept to grasp is it?

Kinda like "oh my god there is a ford engine in the landrover defender...." its still a defender at the end of the day.

draper
lmfao I reckon in the next week there'll be at least a thread a day about this lol

NL is the forum, PNG is the club... novaload.net still points to the same place as the png addresses, so there's not really an issue if you ask me.

Membership doobries is an interesting question though - will there still be premium membership on the forum alongside (future) PNG club membership, or will the NL premium membership be phased out?

id guess at 'premium' membership being replaced by 'club' membership since premuim members only have to pay and extra ?5 for club membership this year, dont you read the news :roll: :p

wisewood
04-06-07, 03:01 PM
or will the NL premium membership be phased out?

bit pointless having a "pay ?5 for this forum upgrade" OR "pay ?10 for the same forum upgrade PLUS all this extra club membership stuff".

Might as well phase out the premium membership and give people the one choice, which is a better deal anyway.

Mike
04-06-07, 03:01 PM
then you can sell them to 14yr olds for a massive markup lol

now that sir is a plan hahahhahaha

A fool and his money are easily parted so they say lol lol

Lee
04-06-07, 03:03 PM
Prem membership will be phased out eventually to be replaced by Club membership.

Hopefully, every Prem member will want to upgrade, therefore, once the transfer is complete, the Prem forum will dissapear.

NovaLad
04-06-07, 03:05 PM
Will it be renamed as the "Club Members"

Lee
04-06-07, 03:06 PM
No, were going to call it 'Roast Chicken'

NovaLad
04-06-07, 03:08 PM
Good plan

wisewood
04-06-07, 03:08 PM
Forum: Roast Chicken
sub forum: The Spit Roast
sub forum: Chicken Coup
sub forum: Chicken Lickin
sub forum: Slaughter House
sub forum: Dan's Pie Shop

Jack
04-06-07, 03:15 PM
Hopefully, every Prem member will want to upgrade, therefore, once the transfer is complete, the Prem forum will dissapear.
Thats more what I was getting at lol

Mike
04-06-07, 03:17 PM
Good plan

Look chap, im not having a go or owt, but get over it.

All these qestions, for what? What will be will be. Just accept it :thumb:

(No offence intended by the way)

Mike
04-06-07, 03:18 PM
Forum: Roast Chicken
sub forum: The Spit Roast
sub forum: Chicken Coup
sub forum: Chicken Lickin
sub forum: Slaughter House
sub forum: Dan's Pie Shop

Projects: KFC

Stuart
04-06-07, 03:23 PM
after youve chomped at the bone youve got a greasy box left to chuck your mess into.

mr novalad16, STFU. essentially ALL your questions are answered within the new page.... no need for much more than that lol

wisewood
04-06-07, 03:23 PM
All these changes are being done for the greater good of the nova community. Bringing the sort of banter and community spirit that novaload already has out into the real world on a more regular, more organised basis.

draper
04-06-07, 03:24 PM
novaloads growing up and being allowed out at weekends

Mike
04-06-07, 03:24 PM
after youve chomped at the bone youve got a greasy box left to chuck your mess into.

sounds like a blue movie i once watched lol lol lol

wisewood
04-06-07, 03:29 PM
novaloads growing up and being allowed out at weekends

As long as it's back home before it gets dark. Dont want our members hanging about outside burgerking in the dark giving us a bad name lol

Mike
04-06-07, 03:30 PM
As long as it's back home before it gets dark. Dont want our members hanging about outside burgerking in the dark giving us a bad name lol

or in capable hands at PV getting sh1tfaced lol underage cider drinking lol

JSeymour
04-06-07, 05:13 PM
What about all the NL stickers floating about! Now i need to Buy more to advertise PNG, membership package idea;)!!! Seymour, when ya start it again i'll take 4 ;). Glad i didn't get my plates made with NL on the bottom now.............

BTW i know its just gonna come to this site BUT its not really NL anymore, it is PNG!

:confused: im still selling them.

i wont be getting anymore once ive sold them all as paid up png members will be given, or so i think png stickers ???

Lee
04-06-07, 05:34 PM
Correct. Although nothing stopping you supplying www.pngclub.com (http://www.pngclub.com) stickers in the same style, as the official external club ones will probably be the logo and name only.

coochiSR
04-06-07, 05:37 PM
And will be much like the olds ones? Cos i'd want both TBH

JSeymour
04-06-07, 06:07 PM
i was thinking about changing the stickers anyway. slightly different style.

il wait for the merger to happen but still wanting to supply the stickers. selling pngclub.net instead on novaload.net.

General Baxter
04-06-07, 06:13 PM
can i pay my ?10now, to have number 5 lol

coochiSR
04-06-07, 06:35 PM
Seymour its pngclub.com, and ill have a set!

Lee
04-06-07, 06:42 PM
No need to wait Seymour, go you ahead :-)

coochiSR
04-06-07, 06:42 PM
No need to wait Seymour, go you ahead :-)

LMAO!

JSeymour
04-06-07, 07:16 PM
Lol ok then. see general chat in a few days. ; )