PDA

View Full Version : Left, Right, up, circle, X, Triangle, Up KILLER CORSA C ATTACK

Lee
03-06-07, 05:02 PM
Anyone walk through the Corsa C lot and feel a little bit icky from the sheer volume of them? Last time I felt like that was at the Fast Show, with the row upon row upon row of scoobies!

Although every time i went through the stand, the one covered front to back in high build primer and wobbly panel gaps made me smile every time! lol

Mike
03-06-07, 05:11 PM
i saw there stand BT, but didnt bother going over to look as TBH Corsa C's look pretty ****y modified, and yes the shear volumn was quite somthing!

On the other hand, NL should have a stand like that next year!!

Lee
03-06-07, 05:13 PM
i saw there stand BT, but didnt bother going over to look as TBH Corsa C's look pretty ****y modified, and yes the shear volumn was quite somthing!

On the other hand, NL should have a stand like that next year!!

Hmm, i wonder.... maybe... maybe not

...hmmmmmm

we'll just have to see ;)

Mike
03-06-07, 05:17 PM
Hmm, i wonder.... maybe... maybe not

...hmmmmmm

we'll just have to see ;)

A man with a plan i see :thumb: lol

Iain
03-06-07, 05:38 PM
Is that the Corsa C stand when you walk in to the pit area so you can't help but look at them? I loved the filler-coloured one with fake roof vent. lol Euro-style C's were okay though.

Kinky Monza
03-06-07, 06:25 PM
Hate corsas full stop! lol

NovaLad
03-06-07, 06:26 PM
My mate has a corsa and regulary insults me about having a Nova :(

Eastham
03-06-07, 07:24 PM
tell him that he owns a opel nova and you own a opel corsa and see what he says lol

Alex.
03-06-07, 08:11 PM
There were also a lot of gay men hovering around them. :gay:

wisewood
04-06-07, 08:53 AM
My mate has a corsa and regulary insults me about having a Nova :(

The corsa is just an upgrade to the nova... and a poor one at that. Tell your mate he's a c0ck, and if he's got a problem with that send him round to mine :thumb:

Jack
04-06-07, 09:01 AM
Hate corsas full stop! lol
Thats ever so slightly hypocritical, but then I suppose I don't really like them lol

lmfao @ thread title :D

I tried to take out a few headlights and bumpers as I wandered through with my Koni shocks (many thanks to Lee H for supplying) but couldn't force my way through the impregnable barrier of designer clothes and hair care products lol

novabex
04-06-07, 09:02 AM
www.corsacsaregay.com (http://www.corsacsaregay.com)

lol

Mazz
04-06-07, 10:49 AM
Some of the car's on the Corsa C stand were very nice, i really liked the Ronal Turbo's wheeled one, but the filler coloured was just aweful - why would you do that to a 3 year old car? :confused:

Ste L
04-06-07, 11:01 AM
this one caught my eye...

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/6327/S8000088.jpg

well the hell pocessed him to spray his wheels green :tard:

novabex
04-06-07, 11:03 AM
****ing randomer.

I liked the one with the ronals too. Thats about it though.

wisewood
04-06-07, 11:05 AM
surely thats a corsa d ... ?

peester
04-06-07, 11:07 AM
^^^ ??

some where nice; z-let'd one suprised a lot of peeps on strip - sri-look sleeper kinda thing.

Ste L
04-06-07, 11:09 AM
surely thats a corsa d ... ?

:confused:

its a corsa c :confused:

Stuart
04-06-07, 11:16 AM
w00dy the D looks like a clio...

novabex
04-06-07, 11:19 AM
Durh! lol

Dar
04-06-07, 11:43 AM
There were also a lot of gay men hovering around them. :gay:
Yeah thats why BT was constantly walking pastlol
There is nothing wrong with a Corsa, I like all the models. I also spotted the one with the green wheels, but I thought 'Thats Cool':thumb:

I would consider painting a set of my wheels a wacky colour if I wasn't such a lazy git and could actually be bothered to clean my wheels. As it is I am a lazy git so my wheels stay satin black, ahh the colour of break dust.

Ste L
04-06-07, 11:46 AM
I tried to take out a few headlights and bumpers as I wandered through with my Koni shocks (many thanks to Lee H for supplying) but couldn't force my way through the impregnable barrier of designer clothes and hair care products lol

i though it was you, i saw you carrying the suspension, back towards the novaload stand, was near the food cabin's in the start line..

didn't want to say hi, incase it wasn't you, and i felt like a **** lol

Jack
04-06-07, 12:01 PM
Ahh, I'd have said hello if I'd known you were there. I did stop for a minute to let the blood flow back into my arms, and was trying to get in touch with Rick but my phone was being daft :(

Matt2107
05-06-07, 11:18 AM
There were also a lot of gay men hoovering around them. :gay:

Gay men just love to clean!!!