PDA

View Full Version : Feature Section - Get it sorted!

krobinson
02-06-07, 10:41 PM
I think it would be nice if Kev and the gang were able to fix up the Features Gallery, so everyone can update and fix their features.

I understand Kev is a busy lad.

I'd gladly pay any membership etc once its sorted.

Keith

Edited*

Dan
03-06-07, 08:01 AM
kieth, i dont normally retort with sarcasm or rudeness, but at some point you are going to regret writing that, alot. I'm also going to leave this thread here, in the WRONG forum as you decided to stamp your feet in public and shout its not fair, rather than use the correct forums, so i can justify my above comments also in the public eye :thumb:

Cheers

Dan

krobinson
03-06-07, 11:02 AM
kieth, i dont normally retort with sarcasm or rudeness, but at some point you are going to regret writing that, alot. I'm also going to leave this thread here, in the WRONG forum as you decided to stamp your feet in public and shout its not fair, rather than use the correct forums, so i can justify my above comments also in the public eye :thumb:

Cheers

Dan

I know I didnt put this in the Report Faults & Bugs & Suggestions (http://www.novaload.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29) forum. Its not a fault, or a bug, and its not a new suggestion. I'm sure everyone is aware the features section doesnt work, its old news, it would just be nice to have it fixed, and the average person doesnt look in the above forum.

Keith

Lee
03-06-07, 06:08 PM
The reason in recent times the suggested features havent been sorted will all become clear very soon Keith, hopefully you will approve. :thumb:

And why edit the post from your initial rant? lol I much prefered the aggressive arrogant post to that one!

krobinson
03-06-07, 07:52 PM
The reason in recent times the suggested features havent been sorted will all become clear very soon Keith, hopefully you will approve. :thumb:

And why edit the post from your initial rant? lol I much prefered the aggressive arrogant post to that one!

Ahhh, thats what dan means, so i'm really going to look like a tit for posting that lmao!!!

Sorry dan!!!

kevw
04-06-07, 01:36 AM
OK, as you can see we've been working on and made some big changes, theres more to come and the features editor is one of them.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Kev.

NovaLad
04-06-07, 01:58 AM
They are :p thankyou