PDA

View Full Version : Body Styling

Anonymous
22-07-00, 09:18 PM
Hi i am wanting to add GSi side skirts to my nova, then i got two options fibre galass or plastic, the fibre glass ones are cheaper but do they both look as good when they are sprayed up? Whats the major difference between plastic and fibre glass? (Dont point out the obvious)

Also does anybody know of a chepo place to get some from, there are loads of companies selling on max power and revs but i would like to know the cheapest. If anybody has any tips on cheap body styling parts appart from the scrappies please let me know.
cheers

davo

Anonymous
23-07-00, 12:37 PM
The fibre glass skirts will look just as good when they are sprayed up but the only problem is that you might have to make your own fixings because they might not be supplied and the major difference between the plastic and fibre glass is that the fibre glass is not as strong and that is why it is cheaper. The cheapest fibre glass gsi skirts that I have seen are from pro sport at ?60.

Anonymous
23-07-00, 04:01 PM
dont tell every body at once but my skirts are fibre glass replicas from pro sport!!!!!

mine were spot on and a doddle to fit

i just screwed them on under the sills and used a small amount ov sealent to hide the join onto the car jobs a good un! mind u ive seen fibreglass ones and there very rough indeed but hey mine were mint so no complaints