PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into car, Clifford alarm help!

Mike_trx
01-06-07, 03:08 PM
I just tried to unlock my car, it's fitted with an eagle 2 alarm and the light flashes on the fob only the car doesn't do anything? Any ideas as to how this might occur and how I can get into my car without breaking a window ( has been de locked before that suggestion appears )? I would think the battery is alright if it still flashes but it was raining yesterday quite a bit and it was in my pocket :( cheers

This is kind of needing sorted soon lol need into my car

muzzy
01-06-07, 04:47 PM
you could try the old coat hanger down the window trick, my mate had to do it yesterday.

if not then just smash a window

Mike_trx
01-06-07, 04:57 PM
its all very well being able to get into the car, but I still can't disarm the alarm or immobiliser if I do either of those which still gives me my problem, can't drive it, cheers though might just torch it after all this lol

craig green
01-06-07, 05:00 PM
I would guess the battery is too flat.

Rip the grille out & 'tweak' the bonnet pull cable under the slam panel, open the bonnet & charge or replace battery.

Mike_trx
01-06-07, 05:09 PM
the battery in the car should be alright, was charged and running fine, I reckon the most logical explanation is the battery in the fob only it still lights up, damn wierd small durahell batteries! need the car for work tomorrow, now where to find a MN21/23 battery

bump
01-06-07, 05:15 PM
Jessops / Dixons group

Some DSLR's use them as a memory back up.

Mike
01-06-07, 05:34 PM
Enter by house brick :D

Mike_trx
01-06-07, 05:38 PM
some what now use them as a what now???

Mike
01-06-07, 05:39 PM
some what now use them as a what now???

Speak English laddo! I cant inderstand a bloody word of that!

dan16v
02-06-07, 11:24 AM
if its remote central locking cant you just put 12v to the started motor?, that is what we done to a friends cav turbo, the doors then unlocked.