PDA

View Full Version : Alarm/immob - c/l

Anonymous
23-02-02, 04:16 PM
lo all, just need a lil advice, do i need c/l or r/l to get a clifford alarm/immob or can it b done without? if it cant i need c/l :D

walsby@hotmail.com

Anonymous
23-02-02, 04:45 PM
You don't need either, there are options which will not be activated, when you unlock it will just disarm the alarm. Cliffords are state of the art, but see when they go wrong, pain in the arse. (and mine buggered up on a regular basis, and it was professionally fitted)

Anonymous
23-02-02, 07:44 PM
i have neither on mine! cliffords are very good except in the rain, or when the bin men come cause of the vibrations on the lorry they set it off at times! LOL

Anonymous
24-02-02, 12:06 AM
dont do it buy a toad there made by the same people and are so much better. my clifford has been nothing but trouble in the last two years its locked me out twice and stopped locking the doors once. the brains been back to clifford three times and pissed me off more times than i can remember touch wood its been okay for a while

Anonymous
24-02-02, 01:51 AM
Cliffords are like women-If you get a well installed one then its pukka and will be fine.
If you get a bad one then its gonna piss you off until you want to shoot it

Anonymous
24-02-02, 04:06 AM
lol iam fitting a clifford me self lol

Anonymous
24-02-02, 09:41 AM
i got a toad no problems eva! but i should turn the sensitivity down, but i want as my area is a dodgy one!

why go slow if u can go fast! :-)

Anonymous
24-02-02, 11:27 AM
you'll have kids tripping the piezo sensor all night!

Anonymous
24-02-02, 09:47 PM
if you have central locking as standard on your nova u will need an extra door motor to lock both sides if had my clifford for about 3 month no problems whatsoever but if you dont dont worry i thin u can go without it, but it would be better to have central locking anyway

http://www.novabug.co.uk/FeatureCars/Jatinder.html