PDA

View Full Version : corsa master cylinder

burgo
31-05-07, 09:23 PM
ive done the corsa servo and master cylinder mod and have now come to connecting it up and realised i dont know which way round the two pipes go. id like to guess that the top hole is front and bottom hole back but is this right please??

Lee
31-05-07, 09:30 PM
Are the outlets both the same? if so i would imagine it doesnt matter. If ones bigger, use that for the front. Is there a compensator your using for the rear?

I think I saw on Craigs thread on Mig that you could take one outlet, split it with a T piece, and run one to the front left and one to the rear right. Then do vice versa with the other hole. This gives you a split braking system which will save you if one side of the loop fails. I think you need to run in line compensators for the rear if you do it that way.

burgo
31-05-07, 09:33 PM
nice idea on the cross plumbing but i dont have time at the mo for that but worth it in the future. as for the holes they look the same but one has 20 stamped near it and the other has 22. dunno if that means anything

Lee
31-05-07, 09:45 PM
Well the numbers will probably relate to the amount of braking force allowed through each port, however, i have asked a few people and no one can tell me whether a higher number means more force or more biasing lol.

Where's Ad when you need him?