PDA

View Full Version : Knackered????? again!!!

Anonymous
18-10-00, 06:35 PM
ok what do us think that the last straw is if your nove is beyond fixing? know what i mean?
My car aint pranged but its getting on. The details of my motor are in the other post called knackered and since then i have had to replace windscreen handbrake adjuster cable and my door still leaks with filler everywhere!!
Cheers and sorry to go on but i like my car and id like to know if its past it!!

Anonymous
18-10-00, 07:25 PM
Yep it's knackered!

Anonymous
18-10-00, 08:32 PM
Yeh m8, its a gonner, tell u wot, buy cdgonzalez's, he's sellin one for 300! wahay!

Anonymous
18-10-00, 09:10 PM
a simple test KICK IT if anything falls off its knackered

gaz

Anonymous
18-10-00, 09:13 PM
1.3 SR ?550 o.n.o months tax MOT (help?)

Anonymous
19-10-00, 08:43 PM
nahh nothing ever truelly knackerd, thers ben loads ov times when i was so sick ov fixing my car i was once gonna smash it up with a hammer!
about 5 months ago i had had enough and i was selling it the only thing that stopped me was the fact that my mates girlfriend didnt get the money!

then i decided that i might as well keep it coz there not worth much nowadays and for the money id get i would probably only have enough for a ruff cav gsi or simmiler which would have been thrashed and would start to fuck up like mine did.
nowadays i have replaced most things on the car and have spent to much really on what is just a 1.2 fling in most peoples eyes but what the fuck it has not fucked up for ages and i dont think it will in the futre coz nearlly everythings new!
its all worth it in the end when u drive down the street and people walk into
1.lamposts (v funny)
2. crash and fall of there bikes (also v funny)
3. stare so much they walk in big piles ov dog shit etc (the best!)

i wouldnt sell my car now ever as long as i can aford to keep it , just think how many cold wet mornings u have spent under the car changing stuipid cv boots and shit, u gonna do all that work to get rid ov it? nahh u keep it and say "i done the lot mate" its a much better feeling and if have photos ov the car before u modded it then it can be even better (espesh when u wake up in the morning and think fuck me that cars all mine and I built it

then u can have a morning chop !

Anonymous
19-10-00, 09:12 PM
Micky i really admire you how you love ya car! I think i'm at that stage where i want to get rid of it. But then something just tugs on ya and you think well it aint a bad car after all, its donw me proud, i'll keep it. Micky what were you doing lookin at people walkin in dog shit - you should be loookin at the rod like the micky manual says. lol.

Anyway

cheers

davo