PDA

View Full Version : Polished Cav GSi rims with 195/45 tyres ?95

Stokie_Dave
30-05-07, 07:55 PM
Vauxhall Cavalier GSi 15" alloys, 6" wide I believe, 49mm offset.

195/45 x 15" Ventus K102 tyres made by Hankook - 2 very good, 1 ok, 1 worn. 2 good tyres in with this price is good methinks! I aren't sure if one tyre needs a re-seal, I cannot remember which though unfortunately if thats the case.

No centre caps.

These rims are quite special as they've been polished, the previous owner had them done but I've had them sitting in my shed since so they could do with a bit of a buffing up by looking at them today... reasonably clean wheels though! Just don't think they'll suit a largely standard red car which I have.
Previous owner also painted between the spokes with black paint, this looks to be flaking off so will need sanding or re-doing. I never bothered as these have not been fitted to my latest car and have been in the shed for a bit.
Also, the paint on the BACK sort of insides of the rims is kinda dead, very flakey and not much good, thankfully you cannot see this but I thought it only right to mention.

So, polished Cav GSi rims with at least 2 good tyres ideal for a Corsa! Bit of work on these by someone who knows what they're doing and I'm sure they could look wicked! I just don't think they'll suit my car.

Will consider a PX for some 15" vauxhall rims 4 stud, tyres not needed.
Wheels are in Stoke-on-Trent. Would MUCH prefer collection... can meet within 20 mile radius of Stoke for 5 quid or if you insist on a courier then you'll have to pay whatever it costs or arrange collection yourself and tell me how to pack but anything I have to buy you pay for. Fairs fair.

I've uploaded lots of FULL SIZE pics from my camera, so please go to http://www.illusional.co.uk/cavwheels to view them. A couple of small pics in here so you know what you're looking at :)

Looking for ?95! NO OFFERS!!!!

http://www.illusional.co.uk/cavwheels/small.jpg

Lee-1984
30-05-07, 08:34 PM
they are nice........free bump

hoady
30-05-07, 08:55 PM
if you will hold till mid next week i will defo have em m8, can i have dibbs on them for a week?

Paul
30-05-07, 09:30 PM
u goin PV if you are SOLD

RJM25R
30-05-07, 11:51 PM
Not Hijacking But I've Got Some Opel Centre Caps For These If Anyone Is Interested?

Stokie_Dave
31-05-07, 12:13 AM
not holding guys but if i've got them in a week then sure

not going PV as got to pay for a holiday to majorca, and tax, and MOT lol :(

Adam
31-05-07, 12:20 AM
Paul-If you want them, im not too far from Dave, could maybe pick them up and bring them pv with me?
If thats ok with dave?

Stokie_Dave
31-05-07, 12:27 AM
fine with me if everyones happy and ad doesnt mind lugging them about (lob him a few quid for effort if so :))

Paul
31-05-07, 02:42 AM
ad ill get back to you on msn dude tomorrow. just got to double checkmy finances. should be all good! going on holiday on monday but should be ok?

Paul
31-05-07, 02:49 AM
done and done! ad spk to you tomorrow, dave i will have them if ad will pick them up for me.

rjm25r how much for caps?

Adam
31-05-07, 12:52 PM
Just thinking if they'll fit on the rear seats.
If so, i should be able bring them down to you.

Stokie_Dave
31-05-07, 01:30 PM
Yeah they should do easily enough :) if you aint too tall lol just dont brake heavily!

if you wanna add me on msn its hyndee@hotmail.com - dunno if you wanna pay via bank transfer or something now so ad aint got carry money around all day? Let us know :)

Aamir
31-05-07, 02:15 PM
Would love to see a pic when u get them on the car ;)