PDA

View Full Version : Whats my car worth ?

Jonny-SR
30-05-07, 06:30 PM
An 89 1.4 SR in calypso red met, done 45k with history, mot till oct, tax till sept.

has fast road cam and full ashley exhaust,

alloys on the car but original wheels supplied, 2 new tyres on the alloys,

rear arches have surface rust, the panel is still solid and the drivers seat bolster is worn through

other than that its a very level car and drives like brand new

what you think is sensible to ask ?

valverguy
30-05-07, 06:35 PM
600 or there abouts

Jonny-SR
30-05-07, 11:41 PM
uum i was hoping for a lil more,

any more opinions ?

heres the car

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/jonnysxi/noplate1-1.jpg

Lee-1984
31-05-07, 12:04 AM
are you lookin to sell then?

Jonny-SR
31-05-07, 12:13 AM
I think i will be fairly soon, running this as a second car after my bm convertible currently and will be starting my new job soon which involve travelling so this aint gonna get used and i would rather someone else have the enjoyment from it that i have than it sit in the yard slowly rusting away

Jack
31-05-07, 09:10 AM
I'd pay around ?500 tops for it. A lot of people only value a car by its reg plate (one guy reckons my car's worth nowt because its an N reg :roll:) so would only pay a couple hundred for it; however there's a load of people who will pay top whack for it. You could probably get a grand for it no problem - if you're in no immediate rush to sell then you can afford to wait for the right buyer.

Tweaker
31-05-07, 09:16 AM
1p lol

Kinky Monza
31-05-07, 09:29 AM
Why the hell do we get a constant supply of people always asking the same question?

A car is worth the amount someone is willing to pay!

Can we not have a sticky with rough prices for cars?

Jack
31-05-07, 11:08 AM
A car is worth the amount someone is willing to pay!

Can we not have a sticky with rough prices for cars?
Aren't you contradicting yourself there? lol

barnyvaux
31-05-07, 11:20 AM
mate if it's clean and been well looked after in my eyes ?800.
how many nova sr's do u see around.. honestly i haven't seen one in ips lookin like that in years...

Dar
31-05-07, 11:23 AM
I will give you a curly wurly and a sherbert dib dab for it. If your lucky I may even raise that to include some mojo's and a stick of chewing gum (Wrigley's Juicy Fruit no less):thumb:

draper
31-05-07, 11:26 AM
id say ?800 is about right, although didnt andyracer pay nearly ?1k for one with some break-in damage ??

Kinky Monza
31-05-07, 11:33 AM
Aren't you contradicting yourself there? lol

Probably! but if there's a thread with rough prces on then it'll save people making pointless threads asking! :roll:

craig green
31-05-07, 01:31 PM
if there's a thread with rough prces on then it'll save people making pointless threads asking! :roll:

Doubt it! Who reads stickies?

I reckon you'd get a grand for it if someone wanted it enough. Its not worth that though really, strictly speaking.

ANDYRACER
31-05-07, 01:35 PM
id say ?800 is about right, although didnt andyracer pay nearly ?1k for one with some break-in damage ??

I paid ?950 for a genuine 34k nova sr on a D plate, which needs a drivers door.
Id say ud get a 1k on ebay easy. :thumb: