PDA

View Full Version : Nova/LET/XE parts and a wee ps2 for good measure

carnoisseurcraig
30-05-07, 04:14 PM
Brand new HT Leads for C20LET Came in a BOSCH box from our local factors but they aint stamped BOSCH on the leads... Still cost me ?38 notes - ?25

Cool running thermostat (brand new cost me ?28) in housing (painted alloy) with spanking new coolant temp sensor for C20LET/XE - ?20 BARGAIN!!!

Nova XE/LET lower engine mount with brand new chassis mount - ?25

Genuine GSI Steering wheel... - ?10

C20LET actuator - Good condition - ?15

Corsa SRI black front bumper - ?10

2 litre 8v sri 130 Cylinder head and ECU - ?40

C20LET turbo Elbow - ?15

C20LET/XE fuel pump relay. Spanking new - ?15

Nova GTE/GSI inlet manifold - ?15

Nova GSI master cylinder - ?17.50

Calibra centre console - ?8

Nova radiator - ?13

XE/LET alternators - ?17.50 each

Xe/LET coils X2 - ?10 each

Nova meshed grill mk2 style in flame red - ?15

Nova Tinted side windows. Pro finished in dark smoke - ?25

PS2 with 12 games, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, internet connection thingy, brand new unopened headset, everything you need to make it work... - ?70
http://www.highland-cruise.com/forum/images/c2/misc/progress.gif

tom reid
30-05-07, 07:51 PM
Be careful what you buy from this guy, I bought a pair of bumpers from him in Jan this year and received them in April!!
The front bumper is not as described("it only has a few scratches"), it IS in fact needing about five hours work to repair the split, rub down the numerous stone chips and fix the splitter on properly, I also didn't get the towing eye cover.
The back bumper was not even wrapped, my address was written directly on the paintwork of the bumper.
If you would like confirmation of the above, I have pictures.
I also did not unpack age the front bumper, It was Draper, he can confirm the state they arrived in.
Craig seemed a decent chap, but turned out to be a muppet who continually promised to send the goods, but chose not to until he was threatened with legal action.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

carnoisseurcraig
30-05-07, 09:05 PM
well thanks for that Tom... I had personal and domestic issues at the time. The bumpers were exactly as descrided and you got them dirt cheap if i do recall... Everyone else who has bought parts from me will vouch for me... Check my previous threads and contact the owners...

Ive not changed address, i have the same phone numbers and ive never let anyone down exect you Tom, I agree the delivery time was unacceptable but life throws you a curve ball now and again and i was not fit to deal with it...

Now you have said your part kindly refrain from interupting a perfectly decent sale

Anyway, back on topic with the parts i have for sale...

tom reid
30-05-07, 09:20 PM
[quote=carnoisseurcraig]well thanks for that Tom... I had personal and domestic issues at the time. The bumpers were exactly as descrided and you got them dirt cheap if i do recal...

Well, you asked for this!

Date:Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:56:48 +0000 (GMT)From:"CRAIG WALKER" <hondasales@btinternet.com> http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/el/abook_add_1.gifAdd to Address Book (javascript:document.frmAddAddrs.submit())
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by btinternet.com. Learn more (javascript:Help('http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/bt/mail/context/context-101.html'))Subject:Re: Breaking NovaTo:"TOM REID" <tom.reid7@btopenworld.com>#message ** overflow:auto; visibility:hidden **
Rear bumper is mint as i just had it sprayed 2 months ago. Front has little scratches on it. Nothing mojor. No cracks and the laguna splitter is pop riveted on from underneath so you cant see.

?50 is TNT's standard transit insurance

----- Original Message ----
To: CRAIG WALKER <hondasales@btinternet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 9 January, 2007 7:54:36 PM
Subject: Re: Breaking Nova

Craig
Please forward your address, I will send cash in a registered envelope with delivery address enclosed.Money will be sent tomorrow morning and will reach you the next day before noon, will have to be signed for.

PS: Are the bumpers mint?
Will they have damage in transit insurance?

Regards

ok mate.

well how do you wanna pay. Normal cash or cheque would be fine but i also accept paypal. If doing the paypal method i would need to to cover my paypal charges. Paypal charge 3.94% of the balance

if paying by paypal id need ?122.83 (?118.18 + 3.94%)

Let me know what ya wanna do pal

Craig

----- Original Message ----
To: CRAIG WALKER <hondasales@btinternet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 9 January, 2007 7:38:23 PM
Subject: Re: Breaking Nova

Thanks mate, I'll have them, assuming that they have no cracks/scratches or repairs required.

Regards

I don't consider ?122 dirt cheap,I paid the full asking price based on the photo you put in with the advert, they were hardly "as described", you are not a man of your word and I will advise anyone, on any site, of my experience with you.
There may have others who have had positive feedback about you, unfortunately , I have negative feedback.

carnoisseurcraig
31-05-07, 09:17 AM
back up....

Vauxhall-Scotland
31-05-07, 11:34 AM
Well let me be the first to vouch for craig, i have bought many parts from him and never had a problem and parts have always been spot on :thumb:

Every1 has problems in life that cant be helped and by the sounds of it craig was having some personal issues,ok the delivery time was a bit long but at least you recived you goods, ive bought off people here before and recived nothing :mad: there the people you need to watch out for.

Bad mouthing craig and spamming his for sale thread because off your experience isnt the way to go :roll:

muzzy
31-05-07, 12:51 PM
Craig is a top guy and if there was a problem you should have sorted it out privately without making an announcement in a for sale post :roll:

i might be interested in the grill but ill need to see how many goes so ill keep an eye out to see if you sell

carnoisseurcraig
02-06-07, 08:01 AM
back up.. all parts were posted thursday...

carnoisseurcraig
05-06-07, 07:58 AM
back up..