PDA

View Full Version : www.roybacer.com

Anonymous
18-10-00, 03:58 PM
I am thinking of setting up a site where people can buy and sell things...I?m not trying to nick 'Nova Trader', I?m just giving people another chance to advertise parts for nova?s that they have for sale. It will have full colour pictures and a full description. Whether it?s a mesh grille or a car...i?ll put it on the site and it?ll stay there til sold.

I am a web designer by trade, so the site will be professional and I will also get it high up in the search engines, so plenty of people will be seeing what you have for sale.

The web address is going to be www.roybacer.co.uk or .com (boy racer with the first letters switched around to make roy bacer).

It?ll cost u jack shit to advertise on my site?and it will be updated daily, so u know that what u are seeing is still available to buy, and wasn?t sold a month ago!

Depending on the response?I?ll construct a fuckin mental site that won?t look like half the shit you see on the web?..result.

Let me know what you think nova boys?

Ged

Anonymous
18-10-00, 04:00 PM
great idea m8 get it up and runnin a.s.a.p
i will buy shit loads

Anonymous
18-10-00, 04:18 PM
sounds wikid, just whats needed!!

Anonymous
18-10-00, 08:20 PM
sounds like a shit-hot idea! how would it actually work?

Anonymous
18-10-00, 09:53 PM
I'd set up a form with all the information that I require to place your advert on the site, then you'd just press a button and it would get sent to me. Then, that night when i got home from work, i'd check my emails, then enter onto the site the emails that people had sent me.

It would be done every night, so i would be bang up to date.

I'd put it into a few categories, such as wheels, body styling, engines & parts, cars for sale etc...so it would be dead easy to navigate and find what your looking for.

The way we would keep this site a success is for people to email when they have sold what they are advertising. If not, the site will have loads of things on it that have already been sold, and then people would stop visiting it. So basically...it?s your choice whether or not the site is a success for all you fellow nova boys.

I?m starting to design it, so we should be up and running in about 2-4 weeks?if everything goes smoothly!

Tell me what you think lads?.

Happy Motoring

Ged

Anonymous
18-10-00, 10:58 PM
unless you used asp or php (although I know nowt about 'em) and let users login to place ads that automatically get entered onto the site and they could also choose to remove the add when logged in to their account.

Anonymous
19-10-00, 12:33 PM
sweet as.