PDA

View Full Version : Nova Cabriolet? what are they worth??

Nobby
29-05-07, 08:49 PM
Right i have been offered nova saloon cabriolet. but it is in grey primer and needs abit of tlc to get it back on the road. it has no tax or mot and has just standard steelies on but has a sr interior what do you think its worth? - also the hood is in good nick no rips etc?? help! the chap is after 600 but i dont really want to pay that for a unusable(at the moment) car?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

novacabrio
29-05-07, 09:03 PM
?300 max

Novasport
29-05-07, 10:05 PM
Well a tidy looking Hutchinsons hatchback went on Ebay for just over a ton & that looked pretty good so it makes that one sound very expansive!

Lanky
30-05-07, 12:18 AM
I would offer 200 mate and if he wants rid he will sell it mate!

Lanky!

Riggy
30-05-07, 09:27 AM
anycar with no mot is only worth scrap value , dont care what it is , ?80 a ton round here :thumb:

Novasport
30-05-07, 09:39 AM
Well a tidy looking Hutchinsons hatchback went on Ebay for just over a ton & that looked pretty good so it makes that one sound very expansive!

'Expansive', I sound like the policeman of Allo allo! lol
I was just p!ssing by & I thought I'd poop in :D

Dave.
30-05-07, 11:03 AM
anycar with no mot is only worth scrap value , dont care what it is , ?80 a ton round here :thumb:
100 here rig lol

theyre very nice cars, id say 200 as its got no mot and might need some work to put it through, but they are rather rare