PDA

View Full Version : Replacement panels?

AndyGSi
29-05-07, 01:55 PM
Hi,

I'm looking to start ordering some of the parts I'm going to need to restore my Nova. I've had a look about online and a few places stock replacement body panels for the Nova, namely Beever, Imperial and Hadrian. Has anyone on here ever used any of these places for Nova panels and if so what is the quality like?

I would have liked to have went with original GM parts but I don't think they still supply them at the dealerships and I could wait forever to get what I need of ebay.

I'm needing new front wings, rear quarter panels, front panels, inner wings and sills. Not all are necessary but if I'm going to the effort of restoring it then I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Stuart
29-05-07, 02:01 PM
if its a restoration job then the off the shelf fit wont be a massive issue as you are hopefully going to fit them properly anyway as part of the resto....

Andy
29-05-07, 02:35 PM
I think inner wings will be your main problem as ive heard you cant get them anymore,i may be wrong but good luck.

philly
29-05-07, 03:11 PM
depending on how bad your inner wings are it may be easier to weld some parts. i.e infront of the strut turret towards the headlight housing..

there is a company called supertune. they have a few based all over try and find one near you, they can get hold of nearly all you need next day too and prices arent that bad.

or jus do a search on yell.com for motor panels or motor factors and see which sell body panels

Mint FRST
29-05-07, 05:20 PM
I have 2No brand new genuine GM replacement rear quarter pannels, wings, bonnet, doors that I will part with for the right money.

Pattern are speak as you find, your end up making the wings fit in my past experience.

See here

http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72488&highlight=Mint+FRST

Let me know