PDA

View Full Version : stupid team dynamics wheel question

boredbloke
28-05-07, 03:23 PM
Hey all, long time no post....

I've a stupid question that I need answering...

Had a set of team dynamic monzas, lost the centre caps but have now found them.... trouble is I've lost the fastening allan key nuts to hold the centre caps on....

does anybody know a link or can measure thier own little stupid screws and tell me the size of them so I know what to buy?

Cheers in adv;)

Mike
28-05-07, 03:23 PM
you mean youve lost the grub screw??

boredbloke
28-05-07, 03:27 PM
yeah it's the little crappy thing that holds on the centre cap to the alloy

any ideas?

Dar
28-05-07, 04:45 PM
Hey all, long time no post....

I've a stupid question that I need answering...

Had a set of team dynamic monzas, lost the centre caps but have now found them.... trouble is I've lost the fastening allan key nuts to hold the centre caps on....

does anybody know a link or can measure thier own little stupid screws and tell me the size of them so I know what to buy?

Cheers in adv;)

Err I think they are M6x25 I got a set in a Pearly Wot Nots pack :D

peester
28-05-07, 04:49 PM
or just order another screw from any halfords. Won't cost mcuh, just that theyd have to order it.

JSeymour
28-05-07, 07:31 PM
i found it realy hrad to find one of the grub screws your after. no one had the correct size.

in the end i went to the scrappy and found some on wheels which had the same style centre caps.(not even team dynamics)

craig green
29-05-07, 10:53 AM
M6 LOL.

Its M4 x 30mm approx. I replaced mine with proper stainless ones as the std ones rust.

wisewood
29-05-07, 10:56 AM
Contact someone at team dynamics. Cant remember how i found an email, but i did it a while ago and they sent me some spigot rings and the coloured centre bits for free.

Dar
29-05-07, 11:14 AM
M6 LOL.

Its M4 x 30mm approx. I replaced mine with proper stainless ones as the std ones rust.

By Joe, I think your right ole boy. Have one of these on me:D
http://www.geocities.com/oldhome1898/GACommendationMedal.JPG