PDA

View Full Version : back seats look!!!!

ad4m
28-05-07, 01:24 AM
i have back seats in the back of my corsa b now what would u do leave them in or take them out and put a false floor in might put a cage in soon what should i do

FLAT_ERIC
28-05-07, 02:08 AM
;) WHAT I WOULD DO IS SCRAP THE CORSA AND BUY A NOVA MAYBE A WHITE ONE WITH A FUNEY SHAPED BONETlollol

OOOPPPSS FORGOT YOU HAD ONE OF THOSE AND TOU GOT RID OF IT I THINK THOUGH ITS ON EBAY:cry::cry::cry:

NAW RIP YOUR BACK SEATS OUT FIT A **** LOAD OF SUBS AMPS CRANK UP THE BASE SIT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON THE SUBS AND WATCH HER EYES LIGHT UP LOL LOL lol:thumb::eek::eek:

JSeymour
28-05-07, 10:48 AM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Thread-Crap-Stupid-Actors.jpg

ad4m
28-05-07, 10:54 AM
that picture is stupid ye

Mike
28-05-07, 10:58 AM
for a start, this isnt corsaload is it > go here and chat sh1t www.corsasport.co.uk (http://www.corsasport.co.uk)

to second, use your god damn iniative and think for yourself, what do you want to do? what would you like to acheive by removing the seats?

And FFS if we made all the decision for you in life, by now you would be severely fcuked up from the amount of times youve been told to jump of a bridge

Iain
28-05-07, 11:07 AM
In reply to the original question: Do what the hell you like with your own car.

ad4m
28-05-07, 11:08 AM
hey if i wanna f**king ask a question i will dont tell me what i cant and can do u d*ck and the reason im here is bcoz corsasport u cant use your hotmail account so shut up and sit back and reeeeaaaaaaaaddddd.

Iain
28-05-07, 11:16 AM
And if we want to answer your f*cking question we will don't tell us what to do you d*ck.

Martin
28-05-07, 11:20 AM
hey if i wanna f**king ask a question i will dont tell me what i cant and can do u d*ck and the reason im here is bcoz corsasport u cant use your hotmail account so shut up and sit back and reeeeaaaaaaaaddddd.

getr a realy email acount then GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

draper
28-05-07, 11:21 AM
what a cool threeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Mike
28-05-07, 11:52 AM

tard :roll:

JSeymour
28-05-07, 12:56 PM

ad4m, just a quick question, do you think i should use the wheels in the shed or garage?:tard:

muzzy
28-05-07, 02:32 PM
what reason do you want your backseats out for? if its to fit a nightclub in the back then no dont do it, if its a cage then yes do....or you could do what you like

ad4m
30-05-07, 04:20 PM
yes it is for a cage and ill put a false floor in most probs