PDA

View Full Version : pv entertainment what if any?

ste porter
27-05-07, 09:56 PM
pv is gona be awsome cant wait i will finaly get to put a face to all these names but it just ocoured to me that the majority of people going dont know each other!

so the question is anyone got any plans to amuse ourselfs while getting wrecked at nite? know any good drinking games?

also what entertainment is put on by santa pod thereselves i.e live music beer tent stuff to get up to at night ect anybody know?

Mike
27-05-07, 09:58 PM
pv is gona be awsome cant wait i will finaly get to put a face to all these names but it just ocoured to me that the majority of people going dont know each other!

so the question is anyone got any plans to amuse ourselfs while getting wrecked at nite? know any good drinking games?

also what entertainment is put on by santa pod thereselves i.e live music beer tent stuff to get up to at night ect anybody know?

thats the amusing part! meeting all the weirdos, and totally random characters that make NL lol

As for entertainment, try a bbq, pish up and expect lots of total randomness for most of saturday night id imagine :D

burgo
27-05-07, 10:00 PM
if someone has a generator ill take me stereo for entertainment

ste porter
27-05-07, 10:01 PM
sounds good

whish i had one of them fleaces now that were made up a little while ago with your name on

ste porter
27-05-07, 10:03 PM
i already said i can sort a genny just need one of the adaptor things that converts the big round plug to a normal plug but to be fair i think it will just be easier to put one of the car sound systems on

burgo
27-05-07, 10:05 PM
sounds good

whish i had one of them fleaces now that were made up a little while ago with your name onive got one :P and who ever might take a genny it needs to be quite a high output to cope with me amp

Mike
27-05-07, 10:24 PM
i already said i can sort a genny just need one of the adaptor things that converts the big round plug to a normal plug but to be fair i think it will just be easier to put one of the car sound systems on

110volt to 240v, ive got plenty of transformers here :thumb: dads a sparky

matthew172
27-05-07, 10:56 PM
well just checked the 10 day forecast and its supposed to be pishing down sat and sunday!

bigbened
27-05-07, 11:01 PM
what a surprise, is there a novaload pissup happening? What time do you get kicked out of santa pod on sat/ if at all

ANDYRACER
27-05-07, 11:31 PM
Ive just nationals this weekend and all its done is piss it down.

2x cheap gazabos and the piss-up and bbq continued. ;)

Get everyone under it and its a right giggle. lol