PDA

View Full Version : gsi 1.6 8v parts wanted

benny f gsi,n it
26-05-07, 12:38 AM
hey i am looking for a few performance parts for a nova gsi 1600 8v, vernier pulley round tooth type, ported and flowed cylinder head, lightened flywheel?
Benny

Mike
26-05-07, 12:40 AM
theres a chipped ECU i spotted on ebay, think it might have ended now though?

benny f gsi,n it
26-05-07, 12:51 AM
ok cheers just had a look only really after the perfomance parts i stated thanks all the same.

Mike
26-05-07, 12:53 AM
ok cheers just had a look only really after the perfomance parts i stated thanks all the same.

lol all you do is un-plug your old ECU, and plug the new one in lol loads simpler then changing heads :thumb: lol

benny f gsi,n it
26-05-07, 12:57 AM
yer but im after mods that will last long without doin dammage to the rest of the engine. and i heard super chips wack more fuel and alter injection timing?

Mike
26-05-07, 01:09 AM
yer but im after mods that will last long without doin dammage to the rest of the engine. and i heard super chips wack more fuel and alter injection timing?

what do think happens when you have a ported head lol (execpt neither head or chip alter injection timing)

benny f gsi,n it
26-05-07, 01:10 AM
supose just seam a more sensible mod to do i aint worried about strippin the engine and head off. andything else you recomend for a gsi engine then?