PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looked in 'features' recently?

craig green
25-05-07, 04:29 PM
Just spent a while looking at the features section. I forgot how lame some of the comments are against peoples cars. Oh & how nasty some of the so-called mods are. lol

'Wikkid car innit mate, get it slammed on sum alloys & seellit 2 me yay!'

wisewood
25-05-07, 04:32 PM
i havent really looked for a while. I used to verify all the changes to them, and would read them a lot when i was doing that - some of the comments are ridiculous.

craig green
25-05-07, 04:39 PM
That must've been a proper ball ache. I remember submitting mine.

Sweet motor mate! LOL

wisewood
25-05-07, 04:42 PM
it's not bad when you're verifying a new one - its when it's someone who changed something yesterday, or even earlier that day that it became a hassle. People not being quite happy with the wording about their brakes etc.

wisewood
25-05-07, 04:44 PM
I was going to make a dirty, overcomplex reply filled with racism and foul language but that seems off limits. So I will say nice one, they e good cars!

from one of my features.

craig green
25-05-07, 04:52 PM
got a towbar for pullin trailer(i think thats wot their for) isrs-vinyl was a **** 2 cut out for(maskin tape)-still didnt get it rite tho,unfortunatley,now ben scrapped due 2 severe rot!!!! my other 1s the gold one nextto this thread

priceless. Thats the 1st one I looked at on the off chance of a quality quote. You dont have to look hard. lol