PDA

View Full Version : get me through my mot

Anonymous
17-02-02, 01:46 AM
ok, its that time of year again to shell out another few hundred quid ! ,but no, my tyre fouls the gearbox , "sorry sir, you'll have to get another set of wheels on there or it won't pass".
i'm running cav gsi 15's with 185/55, so will fitting a lower offset wheel help me? i cant go back to standard as i have 16v brakes, i tried to explain this to the guy at the garage but coz they are ever so helpful all i get is a "dunno what your gonna do mate" so i'm hoping someone here will help! please !

True, True...

Anonymous
17-02-02, 09:01 AM
try another garage mine passed and you should see the gearbox!!

:D your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments :D

Anonymous
17-02-02, 11:41 AM
or buy some 14" steel wheels!! et49!! they fit!! yeah my mot passed nicely, u should see me co level nova is meant to be under 3.5% mine is at least 3 ytimes this!
lol d'oh also my front tyres were like ere worn on the front! mot tester: i can't see them! :-)

why go slow if u can go fast! :-)

Anonymous
17-02-02, 12:30 PM
polish the entire end of the gear box up (ive done this!)

and my front tyres on the veccy are well dead
i keep putting fresh tyre slick on them so they look new, but if i got stopped i would be shot

ive still got my steelys in the garage but i cant fit them as i wouldnt be able to get over the speed ramps at work :O (the chassis hits the top ov them, none of this pansy "ohh my tailpipe catches" my freaking chassis!)

and its only supposed to be a 40mm lowering kit (now i know why nobody would sell me a 60mm kit

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
17-02-02, 03:34 PM
try using a 3/5mm spacer on each ront wheel?