PDA

View Full Version : Selling and buying items

SUP4NOV4
22-05-07, 12:17 AM
Hi lads i wont be buying and selling items on here again due to problem sellers and buyers,Ive bought some items and sold some items from here and had no problems,but ive had problems with buying some stuff and cant afford to keep loseing money left right and center.
For those who have ask me by pm's and emails for items for sale then sorry i wont be selling anything from here only ebay sorry.

ANDYRACER
22-05-07, 12:18 AM
Your abit of a tool then if you think ebayers are sound lol
Ebay is full of knobs!

SUP4NOV4
22-05-07, 12:21 AM
Yes i know but at least there is feedback scores,contact address and numbers

Adam
22-05-07, 12:23 AM
I get pissed about a lot more on ebay than on here.

SUP4NOV4
22-05-07, 12:25 AM
Its the other way round for me mate what can you do on here when a deal goes tits up

Adam
22-05-07, 12:49 AM
Not really much tbh, apart from hope it doesn't go tits up.
Always use paypal as that way you atleast have some way of possibly getting a refund.

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:54 AM
I can see where you are coming from mate, shame when it comes to this.

eBay is the same, I've just had some pr1ck bidding on one of my auctions with an account name similar to mine created yesterday with zero feedback.
All because I agreed to end early for him and he never paypal'd me the money and said he had. Hate people stealing. Don't know how I was expected to post them either because obviously I never had his address!

Hope you enjoy better luck in the future matey

SUP4NOV4
22-05-07, 12:58 AM
Cheers mate i also have had people like that on ebay it just pisses me off normally i would only deal cash in hand and collect but its not possible with some items what can you do