PDA

View Full Version : Nsx

L14MNP
21-05-07, 11:07 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m141/bobert_wal/japfest/nsx.jpg

Linked to me on MSN

"only big one was a nice clean NSX taking camp too quick on cold tyres which resulted in me seeing him hit the pitwall so hard it sent him into the air landing on his roof and rolling over to his wheels, i thought he was going to be seriously injured but walked away from the wreck"

What a t00l!

Dar
21-05-07, 11:10 PM
All at sunny Castle Combe
More photos (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v229/jetskidia/?)

L14MNP
21-05-07, 11:12 PM
Ha Ha Ha

Mike
21-05-07, 11:14 PM
noway lol shame as there lovly cars too!

Stoo
21-05-07, 11:15 PM
Yeah, complete Tool!???!!

Do you even know the circumstances? did you see it??

Explain to me why hes a tool?

Mike
21-05-07, 11:17 PM
OMG at the impreza's engine fire!

L14MNP
21-05-07, 11:21 PM
Yeah, complete Tool!???!!

Do you even know the circumstances? did you see it??

Explain to me why hes a tool?

:roll: You know mate YOU are the only regular poster on here that is a W@NKER...

Cold tyres, I read that as he hadn't even gotten any heat into them at all and tried to take the corner at full trot.

That to me is a t00l, much like yourself.

Mike
21-05-07, 11:23 PM
:roll: You know mate YOU are the only regular poster on here that is a W@NKER...

Cold tyres, I read that as he hadn't even gotten any heat into them at all and tried to take the corner at full trot.

That to me is a t00l, much like yourself.

OMG :roll:

Well i read that he out braked himself so there (i didnt really read that, im lying lol)

EDIT: And in no way shape or form is Stu a tool! P.s. Hows your mate getting on with our old B16 engine anyway?

Stoo
21-05-07, 11:32 PM
You do crack me up!!

I may be a tosser, and guess what, i dont care!

Nice primera, nerd!!

I know more than you think i know about what happened!!

You "heard" cold tyres! From horses mouth?? I think not!

Lets get a petition going! Who thinks Stu16vT is a tosser!!!

1.Stu16vT

Mike
21-05-07, 11:34 PM
Nice primera, nerd!!

FPMSL! lol lol lol

Ash
21-05-07, 11:39 PM
AANNYYway... looks nasty, but without seeing it happen i can't past comment on the driver, we all get it wrong sometimes.

*Awaits 'It will T-Cut out pics'*

L14MNP
21-05-07, 11:42 PM
You do crack me up!!

I may be a tosser, and guess what, i dont care!

Nice primera, nerd!!

I know more than you think i know about what happened!!

You "heard" cold tyres! From horses mouth?? I think not!

1.Stu16vT

ha ha 'nerd' aye whatever.

Aye it is nice, D2 coilovers, 4 pots 2 grand interior and what not

Maybe I should just tick on a Honduh Teg and get shot of it every few months when it needs something basic cos the only thing I know about cars is building HIDEOUS gashly pinted wide arched Novas, but now you follow the crowd with OEM sh1t.

Very sad actually

TBH I don't care about the NSX 'cos I'm just going off what I read, it may or may not be true.

I think Kinkynova will sign your petition mate as will I

Slagging my car over the internet FFS and I'm the nerd eh

Mike
21-05-07, 11:46 PM
Slagging my car over the internet FFS and I'm the nerd eh

well your just as bad as him then arnt you! slagging his ex-nova off!

DC5's and DC2's are far superior to any Primera regardless of how much cash you throw at it tbh! I mean, whats the re-sale value of a Primera? Compared to a Teg?

In all honestly, you may think Stu's a spanner, but ultimatly he's the winner :thumb: as hes not the one who going to look a fool when you attempt to own him really is it?

Stoo
21-05-07, 11:50 PM
HAHAHA

D2 coilies - nice cheap ****
4 pots - i got them STD (OEM)
?2 grand interior! - well done for wasting your money!

As for my wide archer, been there, done that, got the T-shirt, every body learns somehow!

As for Tegs being sold due to basic work?? Please do explain!!

First one (DC5)was sold to but a house
second one(DC2) was sold to buy another DC5

And how can i follow the crowd with OEM sh1T?? DC5 is one of the rarest cars in the UK!!

I follow OEM sh1t? says he trying but failing with an XR2 rebuild, how very origional!

Your horse isnt very high nerd! so stop trying to talk down to me from it!

L14MNP
21-05-07, 11:57 PM
HAHAHA

D2 coilies - nice cheap ****
4 pots - i got them STD (OEM)
?2 grand interior! - well done for wasting your money!

As for my wide archer, been there, done that, got the T-shirt, every body learns somehow!

As for Tegs being sold due to basic work?? Please do explain!!

First one (DC5)was sold to but a house
second one(DC2) was sold to buy another DC5

And how can i follow the crowd with OEM sh1T?? DC5 is one of the rarest cars in the UK!!

I follow OEM sh1t? says he trying but failing with an XR2 rebuild, how very origional!

Your horse isnt very high nerd! so stop trying to talk down to me from it!
*yawn* I've always been into OEM hence no W@nker kits on the Primera you can't shut up about

D2 cheap hmm yeah, I think you;re thinking of Pi / Fk etc

Yeah waste of money to have WRX seats, p11 rear bench, done in back nappa leather with grey alcan, doorcards in grey alcan, new carpet, back alcan headlining, black alcan a,b,c pillars etc. Have you ever heard of Kish? If you want a QUALIY retrim you go there, hence the 3 month waiting list, he costs more because no-one turns out work like him.

By the way the car you keep mentioning kept with CTRs beforehand and has seen more done to it since so doesn't shift to bad for a taxi. SR20 on ITB's not a bad motor TBH

The XR2 failing? ha ha whatever, can you restore a car??

I can only surmise that you sell the car to replace with the same shortly after [dc5] because you either break something or you haven't even the mechanical aptitude to carry out a service..

Now this is the part where you tell me you can work on helicopters etc.....

SHUT THE FCUK UP YOU CHILDISH T1T

Ash
21-05-07, 11:58 PM
back to the NSX, looking at the pics Dar posted he was trying to drift a mid engined rwd car, from what i know that doesn't happen easy and you got to be a bit good behind a wheel to control it. (look you MR2 drift on youtube - almost every one is a crash or spin lol)

Chris
21-05-07, 11:58 PM
taking camp too quick on cold tyres which resulted in me seeing him hit the pitwall "

What a t00l!

What a tool?

Look at the picture more. They are road tyres.

They work better without heat into them you ****ing retard.

Maybe inexperience, mechanical failure, anything could of happened. Have a bit of respect. He has been out on track and bit the dust. These things happen, but what the guy doesn't need is fcukwits on the internet (keyboard warriors) slagging him off for trying.

Now show me your track driving............

Mike
22-05-07, 12:00 AM
SHUT THE FCUK UP YOU CHILDISH T1T

look kid, i dont know you, i dont want to know you, but FFS take your own advice will you and STFU! Or at least do it via PM, as i want to go to bed, but i also want to see you get owned lol

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:05 AM
What a tool?

Look at the picture more. They are road tyres.

They work better without heat into them you ****ing retard.

Maybe inexperience, mechanical failure, anything could of happened. Have a bit of respect. He has been out on track and bit the dust. These things happen, but what the guy doesn't need is fcukwits on the internet (keyboard warriors) slagging him off for trying.

Now show me your track driving............

ha ha maybe cos ive been on the drink tonight im not at my most accurate, but calm down eh? forums really make me laugh, calling me a keyboard warrier yeah whatever all I said is he's a tool. To be fair I think the bloke I seen smash up an rs200 at croft is a tool also, yeah accidents happen, just to see a car like that get bent is a shame.

I don't take cars on track, always been concerned of the likes of that happening.

Done 1/4 mile stuff, but I don't need balls of steel like you to do that do I?

Mike
22-05-07, 12:08 AM
Done 1/4 mile stuff, but I don't need balls of steel like you to do that do I?

no offence, but PUFF lol lol never been on track so cant really comment, just been on numerous rally's/shakedowns as driver or co-driver but you dont need balls of steel lol

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:08 AM
look kid, i dont know you, i dont want to know you, but FFS take your own advice will you and STFU! Or at least do it via PM, as i want to go to bed, but i also want to see you get owned lol

WTF when did you all turn into kn0bs?

fcuk PM's

kid? I'm probs older than you son.

three people ganging up on me 'cos I said someone was a tool for wrapping a car and calling an illustrious member. TBH he gives a bad name to the word Nova with that black heap.

Don't see the problem, aren't I allowed an opinion?

Mike
22-05-07, 12:10 AM
WTF when did you all turn into kn0bs?

fcuk PM's

kid? I'm probs older than you son.

three people ganging up on me 'cos I said someone was a tool for wrapping a car and calling an illustrious member. TBH he gives a bad name to the word Nova with that black heap.

Don't see the problem, aren't I allowed an opinion?

ive always been a Nob :D i learnt from the best, he's a user on here :thumb: he's online right now, and he dis-likes Honda Integra's and wide arched Nova's lol

My in put was an opinion, deal with it :thumb: lol

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:12 AM
ha ha wonder who he is? I love ITR's you can keep the 4dr Integra though, reminds me a bit much of a sh1tty primera.

I don't mind having a laugh, just some people get very serious, I've seen Stu16vt kick off a few times for FA, blokes got anger issues.

A true keyboard warrior.

novabex
22-05-07, 12:13 AM
Leave Liam alone or I'll bite you all.

Ha.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

So stop bitching. Now!

Mike
I don't mind having a laugh, just some people get very serious, I've seen Stu16vt kick off a few times for FA, blokes got anger issues.

A true keyboard warrior.

i think he just dis-likes stupid people/stupid replys or the mis-informed? :confused:

L14MNP
Also don't mind wide arched Novas, a mate of mine rallies a mk2, used to be 1400 now is 20XE. Awesome car.

Moderation /subtlety is often overlooked IMO lol

novabex
22-05-07, 12:14 AM
And Stu... your a nice lad. Chill your boots. Ta. x

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:15 AM
i think he just dis-likes stupid people/stupid replys or the mis-informed? :confused:

Well we all have our stupid days

*replies

Maybe I am misinformed and looking back I can see they are just road tyres, but I CBA to check everything when I just post up a pic for a laugh, so I got owned on the tyres, I unlike some can deal with it

Ash
22-05-07, 12:25 AM
TBH i can't really see why 'this' has go so big? Liam quote some text from a mate on MSN, and the first thing that pops into most peoples head is 'he can't drive for sh1t' which is what you see in the first few threads. Then you start thinking it could of been something else (mechanical, etc) so IMO stu was a bit sharp, but Liam your reply was a bit out of order, best kept for PM's or bit your tounge.

EDIT: it took me sooo long too write that, i didn't need to, d'oh

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:29 AM
TBH i can't really see why 'this' has go so big? Liam quote some text from a mate on MSN, and the first thing that pops into most peoples head is 'he can't drive for sh1t' which is what you see in the first few threads. Then you start thinking it could of been something else (mechanical, etc) so IMO stu was a bit sharp, but Liam your reply was a bit out of order, best kept for PM's or bit your tounge.

EDIT: it took me sooo long too write that, i didn't need to, d'oh

You're right mate, but if I had of PM'd him the rest of the ar$e lickers couldn't have jumped on the 'slag me' bandwagon.

People need to chill lol

Dar
22-05-07, 12:38 AM
1.Stu16vT
2.Dar:p lol

Made me giggle reading this thread:thumb:
One thing I never do (well try not to) is comment on other peoples track driving. The reason?..... I get it wrong as well:cry: One thing that my dad has always said to me and I always go by is "If you can't afford to lose the car, don't take it on the track.". Wise words me thinks:)

Shame about the NSX and Castle Combe claims another car.

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:41 AM
lol yeah I enjoyed it too, been laughing all the time

That's why I don't agree with it being on the track, use a prep'd track car not your road car. Maybe he could afford to lose the car, who knows.
Just seems to me like it / he shouldn't have been there.

novabex
22-05-07, 12:45 AM
Right boys... its time for a group hug now. lol

L14MNP
22-05-07, 12:48 AM
I'm not hugging Stu he must have homosexual tendencies, hence his sig.

Dar won't hug me 'cos I'm not one for the track lol

Nick
22-05-07, 12:55 AM
My friend has shown me various images and quite a few different video's that him and friends from the SXOC had posted.

Tbh, i feel sorry for the chap. He's just smashed up a bloody expensive car.

As Dar said.. what qualifies you to make a mockery of this situation ? How much track expirience have you had on track/racing/competing ?

I'm a carefull driver, even on track i'm very cautious when it comes to braking and cornering. Yet i still managed to mess it up.

It's Easy for someone to Theoretically know what to do in a bad situation, but you'l find that human reactions usually make you do completly the opposite.

novabex
22-05-07, 12:55 AM
Well can I have a hug please... :(

Someone.... lol

Dar
22-05-07, 12:57 AM
I'd hug anyone. Well almost anyone. People for not huging.

1)Anyone who has an infectious disease
2)People I don't like
3)BT - Because he always trys to grab my nuts

EDIT:novabex you qualify, so here it is <hug>squeeze (ohhh boobage)</hug>:D Hope you enjoyed it:thumb:

L14MNP
22-05-07, 01:00 AM
My friend has shown me various images and quite a few different video's that him and friends from the SXOC had posted.

Tbh, i feel sorry for the chap. He's just smashed up a bloody expensive car.

As Dar said.. what qualifies you to make a mockery of this situation ? How much track expirience have you had on track/racing/competing ?

I'm a carefull driver, even on track i'm very cautious when it comes to braking and cornering. Yet i still managed to mess it up.

It's Easy for someone to Theoretically know what to do in a bad situation, but you'l find that human reactions usually make you do completly the opposite.

yeah it's a shame but don't run an nsx on the track on road tyres or cold track tyres TBH

Accidents happen, but pushing it on road /cold tyres it's no surprise in a lot of cases, Humans make mistakes yeah, we all do, but you could at least start with the right equiptment. That's all I was saying.

novabex
22-05-07, 01:03 AM
Taa Dar. Much appreciated. lol

Nick
22-05-07, 01:09 AM
It was Japfest, Hundreds of people watching. Can't blame him for wanting to show off his nice NSX. He probably came round the corner and thought "eh up, i'l give it a bit of stick - everyones watching"

Most of the cars i've seen run road tyres, theres not that many that run Semi Slicks or Race slicks, I know croft asks you to run a cage if you plan on running slicks !

It's also hard to tell when tyres are warm, i can't perticularly tell unless i get some kind of feedback.. and i reckon you can probably guess how you get some feedback !

P.s Dar, I'l have your nova. But settle for a hug :)

novabex
22-05-07, 01:11 AM
No fair. Well jealous of you Dar. Nick is proper hot. Hahaha. lol

Nick
22-05-07, 01:14 AM
Think i've got a stalker ! Sweeet..

L14MNP
22-05-07, 01:19 AM
lol yeah not very nice feedback that let you know they aren't up to temp!

That's it, if he done it just to show off at Japfest and as I said before wasn't prepared / experienced then I have very little sympathy, LOADS for the NSX though lol

I fully respect people who mess it up when they know the score, but running on road / cold tyres is just stupid IMO, guess he thought 'hell there's loads of run off room if it steps out too far'
maybe not!

novabex
22-05-07, 01:19 AM
Think i've got a stalker ! Sweeet..

Haha sorry Nick. ;) lol

Chris
22-05-07, 01:31 AM
lol yeah not very nice feedback that let you know they aren't up to temp!

That's it, if he done it just to show off at Japfest and as I said before wasn't prepared / experienced then I have very little sympathy, LOADS for the NSX though lol

I fully respect people who mess it up when they know the score, but running on road / cold tyres is just stupid IMO, guess he thought 'hell there's loads of run off room if it steps out too far'
maybe not!

My anger was aimed at you commenting on something you know nothing about. Hence me asking if you had looked at the tyres. Road tyres work best at normal temperature, fcuk me it would be bad if you had to warm tyres up before performing an emergency stop.#

You don't go on track because you are scared it might happen to you. So how can you call someone a tool?

Would you of called the guy a tool to his face? Would you abuse me to my face? If not, then dont do it on the ****ing internet, otherwise you will get called a keyboard warrior

Stoo
22-05-07, 08:50 AM
Id like to know what these mechanical deficiences are that forced me to get rid of my tegs!?!?!

Do you not read replies?

I got rid of the first DC5 TO BUY A HOUSE
Hence i bought a cheaper DC2 then
Got rid of the second one TO BUY ANOTHER DC5

When/where ever did i mention anything mechanically wrong, or servicing required! They have all been perfectly maintained, by myself i may add. And as you stated, i do/can fixc helicopters and weaponry associated with them, as thats my job, and i have quite high qualifications to do so!

You may think you know it all about building a car, but by the sounds of it your primeras been built for you! Oh and well done for keeping up with CTRs, proud of you! Straight line speed is not of the essence!! D2s are renowned for being the cheaper/tattier end of the coilover market! If your gonna try and show off dont brag about tat!

As far my nova, i built that when i was 17/18 etc so forgive me for being slightly off course! Plenty of people liked it and appreciated all the work that went into it. There was alot of high quality stuff on that car and i stand by my days of driving/building it. Built it for me, not for tossers like you!

Anger issues! How did you guess. I do actually have an anger problem at the moment,and ill freely admit im getting therapy for it.its not just you that im venting at. As per other peoples posts, its stupuid people, and retarded replies/posts like yours that get my back up!

Stoo
22-05-07, 08:51 AM
Oh and DAr!

Cheers for the petition signage hahah

Love you too!

draper
22-05-07, 09:27 AM
[scouse mode] calm down calm down, wanna buy any hubcaps [/scouse mode off]

regards the actually topic, from what ive read on mig he didnt have track insurance either which imo was a bit silly, although he may of had no intention of going on track but changed his mind when he got there.

and agree with dars dad about if you cant afford to crash it, dont track it :thumb:

L14MNP
22-05-07, 09:43 AM
[scouse mode] calm down calm down, wanna buy any hubcaps [/scouse mode off]

regards the actually topic, from what ive read on mig he didnt have track insurance either which imo was a bit silly, although he may of had no intention of going on track but changed his mind when he got there.

and agree with dars dad about if you cant afford to crash it, dont track it :thumb:

Yep. Stu I never even bothered to read the BS you just typed.

We all have out opinions, I think you are a c0ck. End of.

Stoo
22-05-07, 09:45 AM
Pot calling kettle!

The BS was aimed at you, as youve directed quite alot of abuse my way, for not alot of reason!

draper
22-05-07, 09:47 AM
what did i do lol

L14MNP
22-05-07, 09:53 AM
Id like to know what these mechanical deficiences are that forced me to get rid of my tegs!?!?!

Do you not read replies?

I got rid of the first DC5 TO BUY A HOUSE
Hence i bought a cheaper DC2 then
Got rid of the second one TO BUY ANOTHER DC5

When/where ever did i mention anything mechanically wrong, or servicing required! They have all been perfectly maintained, by myself i may add. And as you stated, i do/can fixc helicopters and weaponry associated with them, as thats my job, and i have quite high qualifications to do so!

You may think you know it all about building a car, but by the sounds of it your primeras been built for you! Oh and well done for keeping up with CTRs, proud of you! Straight line speed is not of the essence!! D2s are renowned for being the cheaper/tattier end of the coilover market! If your gonna try and show off dont brag about tat!

As far my nova, i built that when i was 17/18 etc so forgive me for being slightly off course! Plenty of people liked it and appreciated all the work that went into it. There was alot of high quality stuff on that car and i stand by my days of driving/building it. Built it for me, not for tossers like you!

Anger issues! How did you guess. I do actually have an anger problem at the moment,and ill freely admit im getting therapy for it.its not just you that im venting at. As per other peoples posts, its stupuid people, and retarded replies/posts like yours that get my back up!

I don't think I know it all about building a car, far from it, but I'm happy with what I've made no doubt.

What I said about your lack of mechanical apptitude RE your ITR's has as much basis as you saying my xr2 rebuild is 'failing' I would like to knoiw how so also?

The car has more rot than any nova, but it's also a hell of a lot older. You don't strike me as the type that would have the knowledge and especially paitence to do something like that.

Whatever happened to your LET track build?

TBH I can do worse than D2 mate, they make some pretty good stuff these days, I know of a local Supra with huge spec who runs D2 6 pots, I know a lad with an EG Civic with D2 adjustable bottom arms etc. Don't seem bad to me for the money.

IMO a sh1t coilover is like the FK low range, no damping / bounce / rbound adjustability. Now that is crap.

TBH keeping with CTRs with a mere P11 is very good, there aren't many N/A SR20s that can do so.

Also LMAO @ people that get wound up over the internet, you are all fcuk all like this IRL.

Just drop it eh lol

Get yourself down to Ripspeed for some new rims mate, seems your style.

Stuart
22-05-07, 09:54 AM
fcuk sake girls.

Liam, Stu, just drop it. put each other on your ignore lists and be done with it...... or the pair of you can sod off to the sin bin for a bit.

hmmm so i shouldnt take my semi track oriented car on track with semi sticky road tyres? meh sod it, im going to anyway :p

shame to bin an NSX, they are tasty cars and I shall have one, one day and abuse it on a track too if thats alowed ;)

Stoo
22-05-07, 09:56 AM
Ha ripspeed rims!! Yeah right up my street!

I cant understand how this got out of hand, all i asked for was your reasoning behinf him being a tool, and you laid into me and my cars!!

My LET build is on hold due to the fact i have bought a house, i have priorites!

And as a matter of fact, im exactly like this IRL

L14MNP
22-05-07, 10:06 AM
Ha ripspeed rims!! Yeah right up my street!

I cant understand how this got out of hand, all i asked for was your reasoning behinf him being a tool, and you laid into me and my cars!!

My LET build is on hold due to the fact i have bought a house, i have priorites!

And as a matter of fact, im exactly like this IRL

lol All settled then. I'm quite happy to let this drop. You can even feel as if you 'won' if youw would like?

As said last night, I'd been on pi$$ and posted that without looking into it too much.

It's called a mistake. Like your Nova.

I'm the first to appreciate hard work, especially when people do it on their own but I still hold the rights to have my own views on things.

Much like yourself.

Stuart
22-05-07, 10:08 AM
Ahem you said you'd drop it then stick in more insults..... WALK AWAY!

Stoo
22-05-07, 10:18 AM
Id love to meet you one day

L14MNP
22-05-07, 10:25 AM
Id love to meet you one day

Me too :) There's some nice folk on here and good craic.

Surely you don't take what I have said to heart? I certainly don't.

Life's too short to hold grudges mate. We've both said ar$ey stuff, no need for it too continue after this ghey thread.

Your call though.

Stoo
22-05-07, 10:27 AM
So why get on such a rant?
What have i ever done to you in the past to be called all the names that you did?

L14MNP
22-05-07, 10:31 AM
So why get on such a rant?
What have i ever done to you in the past to be called all the names that you did?

Nowt to me presonally, blame the Stella, you just jumped right down my throat instead of inquiring TBH. Came across as very hostile.

*Note to Stuart, this isn't arguing / bitching**

Stuart
22-05-07, 10:34 AM
how about you keep this petty drivel to pm?

Dar
22-05-07, 10:36 AM
Dar, I'l have your nova. But settle for a hug :)
Sold!! A hug for Nick coming up <hug>squeeze (Ohh a rather firm young man)</hug> Hope you enjoyed it:D
Stu16vT - Signing the petition had to be done:thumb:

I also now see that you two have chilled:D Now 'kiss' and make uplol

draper
22-05-07, 10:38 AM
but no tongues, this is a family forum

L14MNP
22-05-07, 10:42 AM
Sound.
http://www.aerosmith-kiss-tickets.com/KISS.gif