PDA

View Full Version : Fitting Corsa b Bumper on my nova lol

LLUDA
21-05-07, 10:28 PM
hey i am from jamaica, i have a 87 nova and a crash corsa b (it was sold as the chevy joy in jamaica) anyways my nova as on the front bumper from a saloon lol..jus been thinking since i am about to do some body work that i would try fitting the corsa b front bumper, as anyone done this can it work??? BTW my car is stripped, seam welded, roll cage etc..engine specs 1400 bottom half (from corsa b) 1300 head, race cam, vernier gear, irsmsher intake mani, quaife 5speed box(lsd not installed) hmmm dont remember much specs off hand..i happen to have new wings and rear quarters, back door to put on..car as more holes than nets(lightened). i have fibre glass bonnet and rear door also plus gutted front doors. gonna put up some pics at some point..thanks i have gained alot of info from the site

ade
22-05-07, 01:06 AM
mmm - not sure if the corsa B bumper will fit - seem to recall it's rounder at the front - also isnt the bumper part moulded round where the lights go?

Think you may struggle to fit it - or for it to at least look right...

however if youve got all the bits no harm in offering the bumper up ti the Nova and have a look...

LLUDA
22-05-07, 07:06 PM
thank ADE..jus found a autoparts store that brings in engines from uk, they only hav an ecotec (2litre) right now, no ecu or wireloom gonna take a look at it and see what can be done..

Pillar
23-05-07, 12:57 AM
imho itll look pants!!!! but you can cut the top part of a nova bumper and plastic weld the lower part from the corsa on

draper
23-05-07, 09:08 AM
put corsqa headlights on aswell, then it will all match, look stupid but all match

Mike
23-05-07, 10:35 AM
ive saw a corsa front ended tigra, and that looked gash. so id imagine a nova would too tbh lol

draper
23-05-07, 10:37 AM
theres a acr in the features with corsa headlights iirc

scottishstu
23-05-07, 11:22 AM
if you want it to look like a corsa buy a corsa! its a nova keep it that way i would say

Pillar
23-05-07, 01:14 PM
ive seen a euro style nova with corsa lights before looked pretty random

mayhem
24-05-07, 05:40 PM
i got a pic of a nova with the complete nose af a corsa b..

L14MNP
24-05-07, 05:42 PM
i got a pic of a nova with the complete nose af a corsa b..

Post it up mate!

mayhem
24-05-07, 05:43 PM
i'm searching, i've got it.. somewhere :S

L14MNP
24-05-07, 05:50 PM
cool, worth a look :O)

LLUDA
24-05-07, 08:26 PM
dwl i dont want it to look like a corsa lol i cant get parts out here if i could i'd get a gsi bumper or similar lol..i wont be doing it, gonna be using a nova nose cut and adapt it to the crashed corsa b..thanks anyways

mayhem
25-05-07, 04:49 PM
cool, worth a look :O)

can't find it :S

it aint woth a look btw, bonnet, wings bumper ect ect of a corsa on a nova.. it really looks stupid:p

coombsey
25-05-07, 05:41 PM
there was a nova with a golf front on ebay a few months back