PDA

View Full Version : Lmao @ Nufc

L14MNP
15-05-07, 05:50 PM
Brainwashed Newcastle United fans never cease to amaze me!

Another manager appointed, Big Sam, some daft fan has just been interviewed about their prospects next season, he says the mind boggles what he can acheive here.

Fcuk all!!

You are $hit lol Will never win anything

Make me laugh, at least us Sunderland fans are realistic lol

novacabrio
15-05-07, 06:08 PM
feckin macum scum lol

L14MNP
15-05-07, 06:09 PM
feckin macum scum lol

lol Don't smash the Bigg Mkt, up mate, I'm sorry! lol

novacabrio
15-05-07, 06:13 PM
Shut it!! We've just go t to be patient, our time will come, at least relegation isnt a worry again this year, we'll be 6 points better off now your up lol

hendrix
15-05-07, 06:16 PM
Newc are to$$ lol
haha im glad we got rid of Owen when we did, the lazy sack of $hit

L14MNP
15-05-07, 08:43 PM
Newc are to$$ lol
haha im glad we got rid of Owen when we did, the lazy sack of $hit

lol Even if he was top of his game at the time mate it wouldn't matter, The Mags crock every half decent player they get their hands on lmao

^ points better off?? Sunderland have NEVER been this well backed, awesome chairman (never thought I'd say that!) and brilliant manager, canny team also, considering most are nobodies, bye bye to them though, big names here we come lol

All in good humour to all the Barcodes out there :thumb:

hendrix
15-05-07, 09:57 PM
barcodes lmao!
love it how newcastle still think they are a big club even though they haven't won any silverware since The Fairs Cup (now UEFA cup) in 1969 lol

Ian
15-05-07, 10:36 PM
barcodes lmao!
love it how newcastle still think they are a big club even though they haven't won any silverware since The Fairs Cup (now UEFA cup) in 1969 lol
lol :thumb:

Matt2107
16-05-07, 09:51 AM
Football is gay.

Stuart
16-05-07, 10:13 AM
who the fcuk is "we" ?!?!?! do you play the games lol

Matt2107
16-05-07, 10:35 AM
They might also own shares.

L14MNP
16-05-07, 10:50 AM
ha ha I have shares, you would be correct Matt! The generic 'we' stems from the fact they get my money every season so I wish to feel an importance and/or connection to the club, either that or I just CBA to type Sunderland/SAFC every time lol

L14MNP
16-05-07, 10:52 AM
barcodes lmao!
Yep! thinking they are MUFCs 'rivals' lol because they thumped them 5-0 and then had the favour returned - once

The fans only think they are the big boys because of how mych goes on transfers/wages, 'we spend as much as Ar$enal, Liverpool etc'

Yeah true, but don't they win things? lol

J4MES
16-05-07, 11:51 AM
Poor Newcastle, cant fault the fans they are class (slightly dillusional (sp)lol), 52000 turning up every home game to watch the same old ****e!!!

The problem is the chairman, the only decent thing he's done is appiont Big 'Bung' Sam!!!

L14MNP
16-05-07, 11:55 AM
lol

Can't fault his faith in the club IMO always willing to open the cheque book, unlike one Bob Murray who held SAFC back for years!

J4MES
16-05-07, 11:59 AM
His previous choice in managers was shocking!!! Before I moved up here I used to like NUFC but now I just kinda pity them tbh!! Remember everyone hates the Smoggies!!!

L14MNP
16-05-07, 12:02 PM
Yeah the Smogs are w4nkers lol

I dunno, I liked Ruud Gullit and 'wor Bobby' lol

Should not have sacked Keegan or Robson IMO

J4MES
16-05-07, 12:21 PM
Bobby is a legend, met him down Tynemouth beach last summer, like everyones favourite Grandad!!

Keegan was class, but blew a 10 point lead to ManUre then resigned, Gullit was a class player and a brill manager at Chelsea but pretty average at NUFC

What about Souness!!!lol lol lol Dalgleish!!

L14MNP
16-05-07, 12:24 PM
lol Don't forget the 2 games in hand Keegan threw away also!

Yeah you've had some cracking managers ha ha, always looking for the quick fix! You'll have Reidy soon! lol

J4MES
16-05-07, 12:30 PM
Yeah you've had some cracking managers ha ha, always looking for the quick fix! You'll have Reidy soon! lol

WOW dont get me confused with a barcode!!!!lol lol

Im Everton through and through, just enjoying the football banter, not enough imho on here!!!lol

L14MNP
16-05-07, 12:33 PM
WOW dont get me confused with a barcode!!!!lol lol

Im Everton through and through, just enjoying the football banter, not enough imho on here!!!lol

ha ha sorry man!

I don't like being asked if i'm one either!

"but your accent...." :roll:lol

J4MES
16-05-07, 12:39 PM
Nah its alright peole see that I live here and think...been to see them a few times, wont be going again!!

See you guys are after Joey Barton, I would steer well clear of that thug! Just hope we dont try for him cus he's a Blue!!