PDA

View Full Version : C20XE - engine crane and a few other bits.

Tomm
10-05-07, 02:05 PM
Hey,

well i am looking to get my first nova project on its way. So to do this i am after the following.

I am after a C20XE, condition is not a massive issue but i would like this to be reflected in the price. I would like this to include the box, ECU loom ect.

Half decent 4 branch manifold and exhaust system, a de-cat preferably.

I am also after a half decent engine crane, age, condition ect is not a issue either.

I would like all of the parts to be as close to the South east area as possible, prefferably west kent, but on the other hand i will be more than happy to meet at PVS.

Thanks Tomm

Stoo
10-05-07, 02:48 PM
Hi i have a complete C20XE with F20 box, loom and ECU for sale

Was a very very good runner when it was in my car and had a cambelt about 2000 miles ago. Unsure of mileage but as i said, good runner and very strong.

Could do with a bit of a clean up as its a bit gunky but other than that its spot on!

Im based in basingstoke too so not toooo far away

?300 collected

Matt2107
10-05-07, 02:49 PM
You could try Machine mart for an engine crane.

Tomm
10-05-07, 09:39 PM
i would preffer to buy a used craine as i will just naff it up anyway, but if i cant find a cheapish used one then i probably will!

Do you have any history for the engine stu?

Stoo
11-05-07, 10:04 AM
No history as it was in the car when i bought it. i may have the certificate for the conversion when it was carried out.

I serviced it not long before it was removed and it had a new cambelt at the time fitted by pro-tec

Lee
11-05-07, 10:10 AM
Ill vouch for stu's engine, I was going to buy it myself if i didnt have money troubles at present. I still will if its not gone by the time I get some cash.

You wont find a better engine IMO.