PDA

View Full Version : see ya all.

Anonymous
17-10-00, 11:05 PM
Well then lads, you all have your way and i have been banned. Shame really, some of you are ok. Good laugh. But like i said the other day its all changed now, i may have dissed a few people and i apologised, but like most people everybody has there good days and everybody has thier bad days.

Kev great site, nice novas, nice peeps, but i'v been banned so there you go.

I am a bit dissapointed, i must admit - but there you go.

anyway cheers for all your help peeps with me orange pride and joy. Nice talkin to ya.

Grant - your just too damn pround to accept an apology. Kev, well kev, you banned me and i never said anything against you. (unless you listened to ian - who seems to be a bit of a stirer (but you have to have the bad people to make the good people look good)). MAxpower babe, enjoyed talkin to ya, and good luck with those drivin lessons, micky well hes just somebody that every nova owner should have in his/hers garage, and the other people who had there own minds and weren't influenced by others.

anyway, anybody wants to get in contact goto david@wyatt14.freeserve.co.uk.

cheers again

davo

Anonymous
17-10-00, 11:10 PM
C'mon Kev, let the poor bastard back on, he's sorry for what his done he's even appologiesed!!! U caint be like that Kev..can you..?

Anonymous
18-10-00, 09:04 AM
Here here...Davo seems alright...there's no point in banning him...he's got a nova, so he should be alowed in...unless you hear first hand about him 'slagging people off', don't react to it...there's loads of people out there who will stir shit up just cos they think it's funny or summit, or they get their kicks from it...anyway...just let him back in..it's not as if he's mugged a granny or raped your gerbil or anything?!?!?

Anonymous
18-10-00, 06:22 PM
Cheers davo u nearlly made me cry mate. sorry to here uve been banned