PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale can bring PVS

womble sri
08-05-07, 10:00 PM
Sportex exhaust system to suit gsi/sri full system including cat bypass and 3" outwardly rolled back box ?90

SRI engine i have one stripped in mint condition and another one with 90k still in the car minus the head one for sale as i want one for spares but which one i dont care. ?50

SRI head ?50

can arrange for postage but would prefer collection

Adam
08-05-07, 10:22 PM
Pics of the exhaust?
How well does the backbox fit a mk2 bumper?

womble sri
08-05-07, 10:26 PM
i dont think i have any pics of it on the car it didnt knock it used to hang pretty sweet about 1.5" under the bumper but its quite easy to adjust.
dosent come out side ways if thats what you mean ill take some photos tommorow and post them up

Adam
08-05-07, 10:29 PM
Ok mate.
Get some up when you get a chance :)

Adam
10-05-07, 06:10 PM
Any news mate? :)

womble sri
10-05-07, 06:51 PM
sorry bud ive not long been home from work the exhaust is mint there is the odd scratch on the system from it bottoming out but that is only because one of my friends has a real bitch of a drive i tend not to attempt it any more! the backbox is pristine good do with a clean i was gonna put the backbox back on as it looks better than the inwardly rolled exhaust IMO and it sounded a lot better! ill get some pics but would rather give it a quick clean to do it some justice. are you likely to want me to be semding it or bringing it PVS?

Adam
10-05-07, 06:56 PM
Bringing pvs would be cool mate :)
Are you open to offers?

womble sri
10-05-07, 07:08 PM
nay im afraid it would retail at ?220 at the cheapest ive seen www.tuning.co.uk (http://www.tuning.co.uk) plus it is mint

Adam
10-05-07, 08:00 PM
Ok mate, fair enough.
I'll decide upon seeing a few pics :)