PDA

View Full Version : 2litre redtop possible breaking

chug1106
06-05-07, 09:38 PM
got a 2 litre 16value redtop.orange.its got a slight problem with the engine,when the afm is plugged in it wouldnt rev,but when does connected it revs up ok,well a bit splutter.this and the boot lid rusty,and lacquer coming off is only problem with this car,its mot for 10months,no rust underneath or anything,nut i have given up on and cant affored to spend any money on it,so someone can take the whole thing away for 650,the mods are

2 black sparco buckets seats= 80quid
sparco harness 4 point 2 off= 40quid
digi dashwith tranduscer =45quid
6 point omp roll cage bolt in =230quid
momo steering wheel and boss=50quid
gsi door cards,one of trays has crack in it=15quid
dtm mirrors=15quid
professly done smoked windows except back =60quid
gsi bodykit=65quid
smoked rear lights=30quid
mondeo spoiler with brake light=45quid
bee sting ariel=10quid
crome bonnet lifters=10quid
alloy wheels 15inch team dynamics with good proxe tyres on=175quid
rear disc axle complete=75quid
front big brakes=20quid
engine conversion kit,which includes shafts,cv joints,mounts,will stick in samco hoses and exhaust all for=250quid
engine+gearbox done 100000miles but has this problem=100quid

for all i know this could just be a sensor or something stupid but have got no time or money to fix it,at the end of the day if someone has time,this is perfect for them,i will break it after fri if no one wants the whole for 650 which is a bargin when you add it all up,let me no what bits ppl need.and we can sort it out,but hopefully i wouldnt need to break it.pm me or txt or phone 07811569944,there is probarly more bits missed like fully seam welded and strengthening kit

can some one explain how you but photos on a thread and i will show you pics of car.

FB_evolutions
06-05-07, 09:46 PM
im intrested in the
cage
buckets
harnesss
rear axel
and big breaks

pm me

JSeymour
06-05-07, 09:59 PM
can you find out the cost to send doorcards to po13 9jh?

are they in good condition? crack noticeable? v. interested.

chug1106
08-05-07, 05:16 PM
will get price on door cards for you mate,if you got camera phone will send photos,only thing is just remembered there is holes where window winder is,but dont think will be that noticeable,

chug1106
08-05-07, 05:17 PM
oh aye forgot to meantion suspension, got bilstein streetlines on front with 2 litre springs and black bilsteins on the back with 30mm lower springs,this suspension set up is brillant,in my eyes. 150quid for the lot

Jack
08-05-07, 09:37 PM
Would you be willing to sell the exhaust system separately, and be able to post it?

Tomm
09-05-07, 02:28 PM
I am interested in the engine 2 black sparco buckets seats and sparco 4 point harnesses. Would you be able to send me your postcode so that I can either plan a route or if it is ok with you pay for a courier to come and collect the parts? I will Pm you aswell tomorrow when I get chance

big gra
09-05-07, 02:32 PM
I am interested in the engine 2 black sparco buckets seats and sparco 4 point harnesses. Would you be able to send me your postcode so that I can either plan a route or if it is ok with you pay for a courier to come and collect the parts? I will Pm you aswell tomorrow when I get chance

you do know he lives on a small island off scotland, and a courier fromb there to kent wiould be as much as the parts themselves!

Tomm
09-05-07, 02:54 PM
thats what i wanted to know mate i dont know where the isle of aaran is. but thanks bud!

no worries mate

mk2novagte
09-05-07, 04:51 PM
if you have the window winder's i'll take them :)
wiper arms if there's no rust?

silly little things but i need them

chug1106
09-05-07, 10:07 PM
aye will let you's no on sat if im braking and then start stripping and get prices,but would prefere just to get rid of the whole car,saves all the time and hassle of posting all the bits,especially the heavier things.

JSeymour
10-05-07, 10:00 AM
hi mate, ive already asked you about the door cards its just that i need them asap(before pvs) cheers mate.