PDA

View Full Version : Spotted red gte - Reading

Ash
06-05-07, 02:23 PM
Absolutly mint flame red GTE wearing corsa C SXi wheels leaving Halford car park about lunch time. Anyone on here? Nova's seem to be rare around here.

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 03:10 PM
I spotted a Red Nova on the A33??? i think wednesday night, i was leaving Reading in a Blue R32 Golf, the Nova was heading towards Reading? possibly the same one???

goldengraham
06-05-07, 03:13 PM
novapilot do u go to Reading uni?

Ash
06-05-07, 03:18 PM
very likely, it was either C or G reg (im blind) and was just mint, all the black trim was dark black and everything lol

Kinky: You live around these parts do you?

Since september in only seen a mint mk2 SR in blue and a tidy-ish mk1 SR in blue and about 2 old sheds. Back at home i'd pass 2 or 3 going in to town (about a mile)

Ash
06-05-07, 03:20 PM
novapilot do u go to Reading uni?

*cough* yeah:roll: lol no, i goto Thames Valley Uni, it used to be a college so it's not great but the course is good.

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 03:23 PM
very likely, it was either C or G reg (im blind) and was just mint, all the black trim was dark black and everything lol

Kinky: You live around these parts do you?

Nope, live further north lol was down that way for a photo shoot!

Mike
06-05-07, 03:39 PM
i spotted a red nova on the A5 in cannock today? Red car, black abyss bodykit? black wheels i think too

Stoo
06-05-07, 04:24 PM
the mint mk2 sr you saw, blue one, was it on speedlines?? if so could have been my old one!