PDA

View Full Version : new avo coilovers!!

Anonymous
24-01-02, 07:53 PM
has anyone fitted a set of the new avo coilovers to the rear of there nova yet! I'm looking into buying the full set up front and rear but not too sure if i will have problems with the rears catching on the inside of the wheel. any ideas anyone?

Anonymous
24-01-02, 11:47 PM
How wide are your wheels? 6.5" will be close i think and 7" will be a no for sure. Rick

Wahoo my car will be done soon and it will only have cost me about ?13k ish and about 8 months!

Anonymous
25-01-02, 12:48 PM
my brother has got them and he has had a bit of grief with the wheels. His are et49 speedline Allesio's and he has had to fit spacers to them.

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
25-01-02, 03:31 PM
fuck that then cause my speedlines with 195 tyres only clear the arch by 0.1 of a mm

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
25-01-02, 06:50 PM
Dont the coil overs for the back go where the old shocks are. if so u wont have a problem as the springs sit round the shocks. Ive got the old coilover kit and I am runnin 18 X 7" and i havnt had any trouble.

Anonymous
25-01-02, 11:10 PM
the new kit is designed with the linited space in mind whereas the older kit wasnt. only very minor mods to the rear inner arches (maybe just one arch actually but cant remember which one) are needed for the new kit. It is supposed to be minted - what kind of prices are we talking for this

rodgerq