PDA

View Full Version : im not a criminal lol

Dan 130
06-05-07, 01:07 PM
well last night dropping my bro off at a party i drive past a police x5 , i new straight away he was gonna tug me, anyway he didnt he followed me for ten minutes , as im coming into some housing estate a police volvo pulled infront off the x5 by this time i was really laughing lol anyway 10 seconds after the volvo a undercover skoda pulls in front off me i was like are you having a laugh anyway turns out apparently my car has been used in crime across the south i couldnt believe it he checked ll my details insureance etc shook my hand and said have a good evening any 1 else experience anything odd like this P.S SORRY FOR THE ESSAY:thumb:

Stoo
06-05-07, 01:08 PM
Bad boy!!

Knew there was somethin up with you!! haha

Dan 130
06-05-07, 01:11 PM
honestly i couldnt believe really odd lol i said to him would i be on crimewatch but i was **** out of lluck lol

goldengraham
06-05-07, 01:11 PM
haha bet you **** yourself, i would lol, glad your not the criminal aswell, when did u get your car???

Dan 130
06-05-07, 01:14 PM
um bout 2 month ago i didnt **** myself cos i new i had all my documents n **** police were alright aswell , you can get some that are just assholes

goldengraham
06-05-07, 01:20 PM
ah right, yeh police that are assholes about it are really irritating

im probably gonna get stopped for something like this once it is on the road, as my car was stolen by criminals etc... before i bought it, soon see lol

gazz
06-05-07, 01:26 PM
thats allways there story as i've been pulled before and they said my car matches the discription and so did i. But they are just full of it and try to catch you out with something..

total dins i hate old bill....and uuseless too..

goldengraham
06-05-07, 01:28 PM
Lol ^^^ agreed

Dan 130
06-05-07, 01:30 PM
yeah thay kept trying to catch me out aswell it was sad really

Spudly
06-05-07, 01:39 PM
I was stopped by a T5 giving a mate a lift home from town a couple of years back in my old 1.2, he followed me for about 10 mins so i got bored and pulled over for him first thing he said was err why have you stopped her so i told him i could tell he was going to blue light me so i thought id save him the bother lol, he checked everything from my tyres to battery and washer fluid and seemed very surprised when the tyres were all mint, the battery was tight (6 points otherwise) and my washer bottle was full, i asked him if he noticed that i was filling said bottle in the petrol station he followed me from but he didnt lol, dozy copper he seemd genuinely gutted that he couldnt find anything to wrong with an H plate nova hehehe!!!

Dan 130
06-05-07, 01:47 PM
yeah thats all six coppers that i had were genuinly pissed off they thought they was on to something lol

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 03:21 PM
But why the **** does it take six fecking cops to pull one car??? surely they have more urgent matters to deal with, like catching kiddie fiddlers and rapists!!!

Jim Mcrae
06-05-07, 03:24 PM
Happened to me. I was parked down by the sea with my mate and this police car drove past, turned around drove past again, turned around again then pulled up next to me. Did checks on the car, full inspection, ID'd me ect. I was all legal and all but there was reports of a red vauxhall being driven recklessly though the town. He asked me if i knew someone, i said no but later realised it was a mate of a mate whos owns a red astra.

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 03:28 PM
I'd bought a horse 2 years ago from the east coast, got a mate to tow the trailer in his brand new 4x4, about 5 mins away from my yard we got pulled by the fuzz! his excuse, we've had reports of a 4x4 with a trailer driving recklessly on a dual carriage way!

Needless to say i went balistic, my horse had been sedated to travel and was starting to come round and was kicking feck out the ramp of the trailer!

Dan 130
06-05-07, 04:00 PM
thats exactly what i said why the need for 6 i aint going nowhere fast in a 1.2 am i

lee coley
06-05-07, 04:14 PM
i once got pulled because my car needed washing,they said it looks a puller!

i once got pulled 3 times in 20 mins and got 3 slips(even thow they can only give u 1)

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 04:17 PM
i once got pulled because my car needed washing,they said it looks a puller!

i once got pulled 3 times in 20 mins and got 3 slips(even thow they can only give u 1)

Guess you're at the back of the PVS convoy lol

lee coley
06-05-07, 04:20 PM
that was when i was 17!! ive grown up now!!lol

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 04:23 PM
that was when i was 17!! ive grown up now!!lol

We've got to be careful leaving Notts anyhoo, not allowed to have a convoy with more than 5 cars lol

But good job we'll be on the mtorway and the fuzz'll not be able to stop us all lol

lee coley
06-05-07, 04:25 PM
We've got to be careful leaving Notts anyhoo, not allowed to have a convoy with more than 5 cars lol

But good job we'll be on the mtorway and the fuzz'll not be able to stop us all lol

not allowed??:confused:

Iain
06-05-07, 04:28 PM
not allowed??:confused:

You can't have anymore than 5 cars together as a convoy - Something to attempt to reduce street racing or some crap lol

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 04:31 PM
The council have the 'power' to issue an injunction to persons unknown to stop all the dick heads racing round the circuit in town, but what they forgot to tell everyone is that they can't actually do anything if you're all sat in a car park/field/what ever as it's against human rights or some crap to stop a public gathering of any kind!

lee coley
06-05-07, 04:33 PM
Well i agree with that!

So when i finish work and theres 40 people pulling out onto main road all driving the same way for 6 miles were all brakeing the law?

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 04:35 PM
Technically not, unless you all arranged to do that, and you'e driving in Nottingham lol

lee coley
06-05-07, 04:40 PM
ok so next time im working in nottingham ill not leave work till 4.32pm and ill tell every body to give it 2 mins before they leave,40 people each leaving 2 mins after each other!lollollollol

Kinky Monza
06-05-07, 04:41 PM
tw*t lol

lee coley
06-05-07, 04:43 PM
lollol any way lets stop ****ing this thread up