PDA

View Full Version : pv show

dj_wudgey
05-05-07, 12:31 PM
just wondering if theres anyone going pv in a convoy im heading down from doncaster at like 6 ish wondering if thers anyone else from round here heading down

oh and ps does any one have some cheap shocks with 60mm springs for the front and are willing to post to yorkshire please drop me a line i need some soon lol asap there needed for pv

draper
05-05-07, 12:34 PM
theres a convoy meeting at trowell services between junctions 26-25 of the M1 on the sat

dj_wudgey
05-05-07, 09:43 PM
oh ill be heading down on the sunday so ill be missing that then lol never mind

Stuart
06-05-07, 08:51 AM
start up a thread in events.....

Martin
06-05-07, 08:53 AM
If You Come Down on satday theres few peeps meetin at donny sevices... wil get some times for you if you want?

dj_wudgey
06-05-07, 10:17 AM
If You Come Down on satday theres few peeps meetin at donny sevices... wil get some times for you if you want?

yea can do mate giva me the times like i may just pop over and have a look at the motors as iva allready bought the 1 day tickets or i would have gone sat gutted now lol

Martin
06-05-07, 10:22 AM
yea can do mate giva me the times like i may just pop over and have a look at the motors as iva allready bought the 1 day tickets or i would have gone sat gutted now lol

we wont be there for long dude.. if you go on sunday look for the Justopelvauxhall stand.. theres a few nice cars going..

dj_wudgey
06-05-07, 11:00 AM
we wont be there for long dude.. if you go on sunday look for the Justopelvauxhall stand.. theres a few nice cars going..

yea nice one mate well im trying to get mine in the park and pose but just to get to it easier like last year. she is ok con tho i suppose looks well cleaner so ill put her there lol yea ill look on there for your motors then matey definately i cant wait im like a kid round crimbo:D

thanks anyway mate